Could I have missed ov? *pics included*

withlove

Desperate for a BFP
Reaction score
Both these tests are from today (CD18), the top test in the pic is from early in the morning and the bottom I've just taken recently so later on in the day. The first is definately darker so does it look like I've ovulated at some point today or last night? My cycles have been all over the place lately so it's been pretty complicated trying to figure out when I ovulate. I've worked out I should ov in around 6 days (CD 24) but had really fertile CM last night so decided to test just incase...thanks for any help :thumbup: The last few months of using these I've found that I never really get a really dark positive, usually just a little lighter than the control line...

https://i51.tinypic.com/2zxp01e.jpg

https://i56.tinypic.com/2i27l6w.jpg

*I find on my laptop you can see how dark the top line is by tilting the screen a little :thumbup:

No I don't think you've missed it. I'm on CD19 and in a similar boat with ewcm but my opk's all look like your AM test. Now, I haven't taken an AM test as I thought you were meant to test mid afternoon. To hell with the opk's I'm going for it to as ewcm is definitely an excellent sign!

perhaps your urine was diluted in the evening. Did you keep pee 4 hours before testing?

Looks to me like you're still a little ways off from ovulating....how long have your last few cycles been?

Looks to me like you're still a little ways off from ovulating....how long have your last few cycles been?

Last few cycles have been between 36-38 days long, I've estimated ovulation should occur in or around 6 days

just keep testing hun, it sucks but the line needs to be as dark or darker, you'll get it soon! x

thanks hun, i will keep testing, I just get scared I've missed ov and lost the chance to really try! xx

My OPKs go from light to dark very quickly without any "fade in"...so if you aren't expecting to ovulate for 6 more days you still have time. :) Just keep testing, maybe even 2x/day for the rest of the week. Good luck!!

thanks hun, i will keep testing, I just get scared I've missed ov and lost the chance to really try! xx

this is what I keep thinking too! But, as long as you have been doing the deed there's nothing to lose eh :) x

No I don't think you've missed it. I'm on CD19 and in a similar boat with ewcm but my opk's all look like your AM test. Now, I haven't taken an AM test as I thought you were meant to test mid afternoon. To hell with the opk's I'm going for it to as ewcm is definitely an excellent sign!

6 rounds of Clomid? I am on my 6th now and have almost lost all hope. I am so scared it wont happen this mth. How much were you taking? And were you having a day 21 test? If so what were you numbers? Sorry so many questions. Just looking for any ray of hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->