Could I ovulate on day 10??? helps ..new to all this!

londonbird

Reaction score
Erk having a bit of a dilema today guys, now I am not preventing, and not trying to get pregnant however, we are avoiding fertile time etc if possible but not using anything...if that makes sense lol

I made the decision to come off everything as it was just problem after problem, have been having hormonal treatment since I was 2, am now 25 ..and really dont want anymore hormones, or to actively use any contraception, Its just too upsetting etc for me right now.

I have been on and off the pill since mc last year, so I had my first period in 13 months just over a week ago. Just 3 days. Have been keepin an eye on things so to speak

Told fiance we would stop Monday- Friday as I would most likely be ovulating, however this morning I noticed what looks like egg white like discharge....eek. Could I ov as early as day 10??? Let fiance know so he isnt in the dark or anything

Just wondering if its possible... hmm... any help would be ace guys, unsure if I should post in WTT or NTNP!!

Thank you :coffee:

It's possible hun - ovulation days vary quite a bit, even for women with regular cycles. However EWCM doesn't always mean you ov'd that day - some women get 4-5 days of EWCM leading up to ov. So it could be your body is gearing up to ov in a few days. Sperm can live for 3-5 days though so there is a chance you have BD'd in your fertile time. Keep an eye on things and wait to see if AF shows I guess! :)

Thanks hun....err we couldnt resist... good job I only see him a few times a week!! lol

Fingers crossed we missed the eggy! Loads of EWCM but I guess that could be his..err..ahem..

Wait and see I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"