Could i please get some help

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
I'm not pregnant - that I know of, however;
Since having my son, we only use condoms (took ages to conceive my son and I prefer knowing I have full control over my fertility) we've only been using them right at the end, so I know that it's still possible to get pregnant.

I'm due my period in 2 days, according to my tracker on my phone. Usually I would have signs of imminent AF by now, but because I hadn't had any I decided to check my cervix (I used to do it all of the time when ttc so I know what to look for. My cervix is high wet and soft - it's slightly open but apparently it will feel like that if you've already had a child. What I found was globs of thick creamy cervical mucus (no I don't have any infections or anything and it doesn't smell)

I had small cramps the other day which is why I checked my tracker and knew I was due soon. I haven't had anything since.

I don't remember a single thing from early pregnancy on my son, other than some sharp cramps from about 6 weeks onward, baring in mind I found out around 4 weeks with him.
What symptoms did you have before you confirmed pregnancy?

I had lots of cramping, sore lower back and legs, headaches, and had 'let down' feeling in bbs. I tested and got BFP day before AF due. Are you going to test?

I had sore boobs and cramping, I felt quite tired as well.

Good luck :)

Symptoms could vary. First pregnancy I had cramping, sore bbs, exhaustion prior to missed period. This time I had almost no symptoms...except for severe nausea for about 20 or 30 mins the night before I tested, and it was 2 days before missed period. Symptoms can't always really prove anything, period and pregnancy have similar symptoms earlier on. With dd I craved peach yogurt, the period before that I craved peach jelly candies so it was kind of similar.

If you're due in a few days you could test. I'd test in the morning though as they are more accurate.

My cervix was low.. No cm really. But I think those things differ person to person and from what I've read don't give signs of early opregnancy as they can be the same as before AF.
There's really no telling unless you test. I had zero symptoms when I got a positive.

Exactly what I was thinking. I can't compare anything from my first pregnancy because they all differ. But from what I remember I had no symptoms until after I had confirmed it. I don't think I'm pregnant. We aren't trying. But it would be lovely if I am.

(OMG! attempt #3 at this post, my browzer keeps going back to the previous page..)

Anwyay.. this time around I just knew.. like from conception apparently. I thought I was crazy because one we weren't trying and two, I shouldn't have even ovulated at that point.. so I guess I had a short cycle, or I have a longer LP than I thought. I took a test when I should have been about 7 DPO (I just had a strong urge to do so) and to my surprise it was positive! which is weird because I've never had a positive test before a missed period! I had cramps, food aversion, strong sense of smell, sore boobs, I was tired all the time.. I still have all this off and on..

With my last pregnancy I remember feeling like I was about to start my period at any moment. I kept going to the bathroom to wipe expecting to see blood, but nope!

and with my first I remember being thirsty ALL the time for about a week straight!

I really don't think I am, because the likelihood is just very low. But it would be nice.
I remember being very tired with my son but again that was after my test.

With my ds I had very creamy cm which prompted me to test! I had it from implantation and lasted my near whole pregnancy. I was 4 weeks when I found I out with him.

This time I had no cm at all it was so different I tested as was 10dpo and tracking and got bfp. Just had lots of gas lol and peeing more often.

Good luck x

I got my :bfp: this morning and have no symptoms!! I only tested as Im now 3 days late with no signs of AF.

With my first pregnancy I had tonnes of symptoms and got a BFP 5 days before AF due. I had huge, veiny boobs, very tired, cramping.. Found out at 12 week scan it was twins so explains the early bfp and symptoms.

I would take an FRER in morning. Should give you an accurate result by now.

I had none, cause even though we were trying I still prepare myself for af. And af and pregnancy symptoms are largely the same.

My period was due yesterday - but that's not reliable because since my son ive been irregular so you never know with me. But I've been monitoring my cervix and it's now really high and ive got a negative test. Really no idea what's going on but we'll see.

My period was due yesterday - but that's not reliable because since my son ive been irregular so you never know with me. But I've been monitoring my cervix and it's now really high and ive got a negative test. Really no idea what's going on but we'll see.

Hello sorry I've got no advice but just wanted to say I remember you from when we were having our little boys 👍 I'm currently pregnant with #2 so will be stalking to see x

Ooh congrats on number 2!
Well I've checked my cervix throughout the day, it went dry and sticky and then really dry then it got higher and wet again and now its high with wet cm that doesn't stretch far. I'm completely baffled 😣xx

I tested yesterday and it was negative. I used the cheap ones I bought in bulk online which worked fine for when testing for my son.

I tested yesterday and it was negative. I used the cheap ones I bought in bulk online which worked fine for when testing for my son. This morning i feel very nauseous.

Are they new ones or ones left over from your son? They might be out of date if they are left over ones.

I just checked the date, 11/2015.
I'm constipated this morning also and feel like theres a huge balloon in my tummy. Bloated. My cervix has no sign of spotting either. So I guess I'm just waiting this out now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->