Could I possble be pregnant? Should I take a test, adivce anyone? :(

2in1

Reaction score

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 pm
Post subject: Confused, could I be pregnant.. help?

Hi, Im compeletely knew to this site, I'm 19 years old, I had an etopic pregnancy Augest 17th, and recieved the methotrexate shot, I bled until the beginning of september around. And my levels went completely down by the 6th. In October on the 3rd, i started bleeding, i do believe it was my preiod, I had it for 4 days, in November I got my period again on the 3rd till the 7th, Before the etopic, and now that everything is fine, my period has only lasted 4 to 5 days, and comes the exact same day the next month, It's December 5th now and my period was suppose to come on the 3rd, I'm 3 days late, I'm tired, and my breasts are sore only when touched, I've got off and on nasuea especially after I eat, I thought I was going to get my period because I have been having cramps, and little twinges of pain in my stomach, I'm nervous and worried over this, I don't know if i should take a test or wait a few more day to take a test, I'm scared because everyone tells me I have higher chances of having another etopic, or that i would have troubles getting pregnant. Having a baby is what me and my fiance do want, Im just nervous. Advice anyone?

I would definatly test - buy a double pack test in the morning with ur first wee, if neg wait a week (if u can!) and test again. If you had an ectopic before the sooner you find out the sooner you can get an u/s to check all is as it should be. Hope you get the result you want hun :hugs: xx

Thank you so much, going to buy a test this afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->