• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I still be pregnant?

Curious95

Reaction score
So I had a feeling I might be pregnant then I started bleeding it was brown watery and really light I thought it might be implantation bleeding but during the 3 days red blood broke through too making me think I might not be. It's definitely at the right time for implantation & a week before my period is due! Anyways I've been getting symptoms now & it's making me think otherwise!

I've become super tired all I've done is slept from 5pm to 2pm today with a few wakes for food & toilet! I've been needing the toilet more & can't seem to hold it! Constipation also there! My breasts have become harder but aren't really sore just feel a bit weird. Is it just me or does it sound like pregnancy?

I had implantation bleeding around the time my period was due with my first. It was light brown spotting (it was bright red at one time too, which fooled me into thinking it was my period, and I ended up wearing a tampon!) and lasted for a while.

Have you taken a test?

If you think you may be pregnant then take a test!

So I took a test yesterday (31st) 4 days early then I was supposed to, it came back as negative. Did anyone else take a test early and get a negative, and then take it at the right time & get a positive? I used clear blue! Many thanks!

Implantation usually happens at the time your period is due, and if you experience bleeding (not everyone does) then it usually lasts a day or maybe two, and usually is brown not red. So it doesn't sound like textbook implantation bleeding to be honest - however there are slways exceptions and as a pp has written she did get a bit of red.

4 days is the maximum you can test early, and you need the sensitive early tests. Even so that doesn't mean you'll get a positive then even if you are pregnant. Some pregnant women get a negative even after their period is late, so it's still possible you're pregnant. But it's quite possible too that you're not pregnant.

As frustrating as playing the waiting game is all you can do really is test again in a few days, good luck.

I had a negative test 2 days before my period was due, 2 days later it was positive, so it can happen. Good luck hun xxx

I had a negative test the day my period was due... Then the next day a SUPER faint line (which I thought was negative) and only 2 days after my period was due did I get a decent line (still fairly light but noticeable) and a positive digital. I also had a splotch of blood the day my period was due. Good luck!

Yes, a test can be negative even after at is due, my SIL waited a week past af before getting a positive.

However, if you levels are high enough to give you symptoms then they should be high enough to give a positive result. So probably not, but I guess only time will tell. I fat doe st turn up, test again.

Yes, a test can be negative even after at is due, my SIL waited a week past af before getting a positive.

However, if you levels are high enough to give you symptoms then they should be high enough to give a positive result. So probably not, but I guess only time will tell. I fat doe st turn up, test again.

I actually had MAJOR exhaustion the week before my period was due, which is why I tested the day it was supposed to arrive (and it was negative). I tested with a digital, though, so maybe that's why.

I actually had MAJOR exhaustion the week before my period was due, which is why I tested the day it was supposed to arrive (and it was negative). I tested with a digital, though, so maybe that's why.

True and I do tend to get wisdom teeth pain in every pregnancy before I test pregnant, but the OP has listed several symptoms, sore boobs, frequent urinations, etc etc as well as tiredness.

I've had all those symptoms before without being pregnant too, but if they are true pregnancy symptoms, I would imagine the hormone levels need to be high enough that she should have tested positive.

Time will tell though, as I say, if af doesn't turn you then test again.

Period now 4 days late, supposed to end tomorrow. Tested the 31st & the 2nd both negative. No sign of period coming & brought up sick today. Also wanted to know if anyone else experienced stomach cramps after foreplay (even without orgasm) I've recently just lost my libido as well which is normally usually high (needing something every 2 days). Thinking about testing again Tuesday? & if negative again book a docs appointment. Starting to worry now

Book an appt for Monday, you will be almost a week late by then and hopefully be able to get a positive of not they can take some blood to see what is causing it.

Yup, I had a negative 10 days post-ov and 12 days post-ov. I tested again when my period was a day late and got a strong positive. Definitely try again in a couple of days.

Period now 6 days late did a test again today still negative. Wish my period would just come already! Booking a docs appointment today

So just went to the doctors the woman wasn't much help. Told me to re-take a pregnancy test in a couple of days & to come back if I'm still worried. She then said that a blood test was about the same as doing a hpt? Also when I asked why I was having cramps during foreplay she have me a vague response saying she didn't know? Wasn't much help in resolving the matter

Not yet. Waiting till Sunday to retake test so that it's been exactly a month. Still no sign of period 10 days late, now starting to get some white discharge though could possibly signalling periods about to come. I just hope this is sorted by the end of this week!

Update: just seen doctor as got serious abdominal pain, being sent for blood tests Monday to determine wether or not I'm having an ectopic pregnancy! He also stated I could have a cyst on my ovaries. But until Monday I won't find out!

Oh my goodness! I hope it's nothing bad! I'm sorry to hear you're in pain! That sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->