Could I still ovulate??!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Mommyagain, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Mommyagain

Mommyagain Expecting 2nd son!

I am on cd16 and STILL spotting. It is very light. This is my third clomid cycle and I was hoping I would ovulate this time. I am using opks (I started on cd10). This is the first time I've used them on a clomid cycle. The line is darker than when I started but it's not positive yet. My doctor had written this cycle off because of my long af. I can't find anything on the Internet about ovulating while on clomid after a long af. Anyone have experience with anything like this.

I took my last pill last Wednesday at 9 pm. So it's been a little over a week since my last dose. It was 150mg for 5 days.

2. Mommyagain

3. TeddyBearPug

TeddyBearPug Well-Known Member

thats odd. what does your doctor have to say about your long AF? Did you ovulate the other months you took it? I would still think you have a chance, you just might ovulate later than normal...may cd 20+? dont give up though because you never know! best of luck to you!

4. Mommyagain

I called my doctor for answers but he didn't give me any. Just said not to come in for bloodwork. I didn't ovulate the first two cycles but I did take it back in 07-08 and ovulated and actually conceived on my fifth cycle. But not having much luck this time around. :(