could it be a christmas bfp!!??

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
well ladies... ( tmi post )

Last 2/3 days. i've noticed my boobs and nipples are very tender and there vainy lol. i feel hungry all the time,f though that symptom is early? always tired ( nothing new ) lol last week i had a tugging/ pulling pain, and now i just have cramps and have loads of cm white/yellow and oh points out i'm peeing alot. last month i never had all this esp the boob symptom, and they feel like when i was last pregnant. i'm 9dpo ( well in a few mins, here in england anyways ) LOL and i'm testing tuesday and christmas day if i get bfn tuesday, thoughts!!???

Sounds pretty postitive my dear!! Hope you get your :bfp: lots of :dust: to you!! Keep us informed!!!

you know what, i just noticed we both had m/c's in feb... sorry doll. BUT, on a happier note: i really do think you're gonna get your christmas BFP!!! Good luck!

you know what, i just noticed we both had m/c's in feb... sorry doll. BUT, on a happier note: i really do think you're gonna get your christmas BFP!!! Good luck!

hehe my m/c was in july sweets, darm have i put that wrong, omg. :( my bad. and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! whn u due a bfp hun?? :p i know you've probs told me but i'm completely forgetful.

ahh- well everything happens for a reason! that's prob why i just noticed it then! I'll be testing the 31st, so hopfully no AF before then. I'm feeling pretty sick today though, think i might be getting a cold.

ahh- well everything happens for a reason! that's prob why i just noticed it then! I'll be testing the 31st, so hopfully no AF before then. I'm feeling pretty sick today though, think i might be getting a cold.

oooooooooooooo a new year bfp then :D and ooooooooo sounds goood :) atm i have a stuffy nose and my throats feels like its cutting my throat LOL. hopes i'm not ill for chritsmas.

Fx'd for both of usss :)))

you know, i did find a website that had a poll of women that had sore throats after they ov'ed and were pregnant. so it could be a good sign!!

you know, i did find a website that had a poll of women that had sore throats after they ov'ed and were pregnant. so it could be a good sign!!

ooooooooooooooo ooooooo wow i thought this month me and oh had screwed up. hah woww. i want to testt noww!!!!! :( lol

oh at the begginning of the month had a dream about i wud get my bfp crimbo day, just hoping the dreams come true and esp for all of us on here :) i'm havinf bad cramps tonight :( iv had no spotting or anything.

i had baaad cramps that kep tme awake all night a couple days ago. Today cramping is very very very faint. that crampign could be implantation, OR it could be your uterus stretching and getting ready to have a baby!

i had baaad cramps that kep tme awake all night a couple days ago. Today cramping is very very very faint. that crampign could be implantation, OR it could be your uterus stretching and getting ready to have a baby!

OMGGGG at 9dpo ???? and do you like have to have the inplantation spotting, i never had it last tym, i wasnt even trying last tym but i knw i didnt have it anyways and omgg we're gonna be 2010 bumpss :))) xxxxx

well, no spotting but that doesn't always happen. It didn't happen for me with Lilyann and one of my m/c's, but happened with the other 2 babies that i lost, so who knows! Implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12 dpo! :) praying for both of us!

Well nothing has changed with me. My nipples are tender and I've had random cramps. I'm 4 dpo. Although last night i was feeling like I was having ovulation pains so but I got a VERY positive opk on Tuesday (we :sex: last night too :blush:) so I am somewhere between 1-4dpo but I'm putting my money on 4dpo.

well, no spotting but that doesn't always happen. It didn't happen for me with Lilyann and one of my m/c's, but happened with the other 2 babies that i lost, so who knows! Implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12 dpo! :) praying for both of us!

awwwww woww ahhhh, i'm still in between with the dpo so i cud get spotting in next 3 days xD

StonesWife, sounds very promising, esp at 4dpo, anything is possible, stay strong. :) ( thanks for replying first tym btw ) haha.

WE ALL WILL BE 2010 BUMPS, I KNOW IT!!!!!! :D

good luck hun.. i hope u get a bfp... im gonna test xmas day too :happydance:

i got a fortune cookie today which said 6 days from now will be very lucky... but i guess 6 days being xmas day cud be the luck... i hope it means BFP lol

sending u lots of :dust: :dust:

totally happy that i've got people in the same boat as me this cycle! haven't had that yet! :hugs:

good luck hun.. i hope u get a bfp... im gonna test xmas day too :happydance:

i got a fortune cookie today which said 6 days from now will be very lucky... but i guess 6 days being xmas day cud be the luck... i hope it means BFP lol

sending u lots of :dust: :dust:

awwwww yyayyyy and thats deffo telling u something bbes :)

:dust: to all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->