could it be a christmas bfp!!??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by emmys_james, Dec 19, 2009.

1. emmys_james

emmys_james TTC #1 Cycle 15

well ladies... ( tmi post )

Last 2/3 days. i've noticed my boobs and nipples are very tender and there vainy lol. i feel hungry all the time,f though that symptom is early? always tired ( nothing new ) lol last week i had a tugging/ pulling pain, and now i just have cramps and have loads of cm white/yellow and oh points out i'm peeing alot. last month i never had all this esp the boob symptom, and they feel like when i was last pregnant. i'm 9dpo ( well in a few mins, here in england anyways ) LOL and i'm testing tuesday and christmas day if i get bfn tuesday, thoughts!!???

2. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

Sounds pretty postitive my dear!! Hope you get your :bfp: lots of :dust: to you!! Keep us informed!!!

3. emmys_james

bumppp

more!!! hehe

4. emmys_james

5. blessedbylife

blessedbylife Married Mom of 1 & Preggo

you know what, i just noticed we both had m/c's in feb... sorry doll. BUT, on a happier note: i really do think you're gonna get your christmas BFP!!! Good luck!

6. emmys_james

hehe my m/c was in july sweets, darm have i put that wrong, omg. :( my bad. and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! whn u due a bfp hun?? :p i know you've probs told me but i'm completely forgetful.

7. blessedbylife

ahh- well everything happens for a reason! that's prob why i just noticed it then! I'll be testing the 31st, so hopfully no AF before then. I'm feeling pretty sick today though, think i might be getting a cold.

8. emmys_james

oooooooooooooo a new year bfp then :D and ooooooooo sounds goood :) atm i have a stuffy nose and my throats feels like its cutting my throat LOL. hopes i'm not ill for chritsmas.

Fx'd for both of usss :)))

9. blessedbylife

you know, i did find a website that had a poll of women that had sore throats after they ov'ed and were pregnant. so it could be a good sign!!

10. emmys_james

ooooooooooooooo ooooooo wow i thought this month me and oh had screwed up. hah woww. i want to testt noww!!!!! :( lol

oh at the begginning of the month had a dream about i wud get my bfp crimbo day, just hoping the dreams come true and esp for all of us on here :) i'm havinf bad cramps tonight :( iv had no spotting or anything.

11. blessedbylife

i had baaad cramps that kep tme awake all night a couple days ago. Today cramping is very very very faint. that crampign could be implantation, OR it could be your uterus stretching and getting ready to have a baby!

12. emmys_james

OMGGGG at 9dpo ???? and do you like have to have the inplantation spotting, i never had it last tym, i wasnt even trying last tym but i knw i didnt have it anyways and omgg we're gonna be 2010 bumpss :))) xxxxx

13. blessedbylife

well, no spotting but that doesn't always happen. It didn't happen for me with Lilyann and one of my m/c's, but happened with the other 2 babies that i lost, so who knows! Implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12 dpo! :) praying for both of us!

14. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

Well nothing has changed with me. My nipples are tender and I've had random cramps. I'm 4 dpo. Although last night i was feeling like I was having ovulation pains so but I got a VERY positive opk on Tuesday (we :sex: last night too :blush:) so I am somewhere between 1-4dpo but I'm putting my money on 4dpo.

15. emmys_james

awwwww woww ahhhh, i'm still in between with the dpo so i cud get spotting in next 3 days xD

StonesWife, sounds very promising, esp at 4dpo, anything is possible, stay strong. :) ( thanks for replying first tym btw ) haha.

WE ALL WILL BE 2010 BUMPS, I KNOW IT!!!!!! :D

16. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

good luck hun.. i hope u get a bfp... im gonna test xmas day too :happydance:

i got a fortune cookie today which said 6 days from now will be very lucky... but i guess 6 days being xmas day cud be the luck... i hope it means BFP lol

sending u lots of :dust: :dust:

17. blessedbylife

ahhh!!! super excited for all of us!!!

18. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

19. blessedbylife

totally happy that i've got people in the same boat as me this cycle! haven't had that yet! :hugs:

20. emmys_james

awwwww yyayyyy and thats deffo telling u something bbes :)

:dust: to all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx