Could it be my period? (TMI)

Destiny08

Reaction score
So, i posted this in the baby club part, but got no replies, so i thought i'd ask here!

I had my daughter 6 weeks ago. I had 3 small tears and 1 larger internal one that they initially missed. Then after of course, i had the usual bleeding. up until about 4 days ago, it was getting less and less, and had gone a brownish colour. Then suddenly it changed. there was more blood, and it was red. Today it's gotten even more.

my question is - is it normal for my period to start before the post partum bleeding has completely stopped? Is it normal for it to start so soon? (I am feeding my daughter both formula and breastmilk) has it happened to anyone else? Or is it something to worry about?

its not an amount of blood im worried about - not at all like it was when they missed the bigger tear. i dont feel lightheaded or anything, although on monday...sooo 5? days ago i ran out of the blood pressure tablets I was taking (I had pre-eclampsia and my blood pressure is still quite high, but lower than it was!)

so yea. any ideas? could it be related to the fact that im off my blood pressure tablets at the moment? (got more this morning! but i only take them before bed and when i wake up, so havent taken 1 yet today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->