Could it be this week?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by lottie_2007, Dec 20, 2009.

1. lottie_2007

lottie_2007 Mummy of 3!!

As my waters broke with lottie at 37+ weeks and i'm 37 weeks on wednesday i'm wondering if this could be the week for my little man to make an appearance! He is soo low and i've alot of pressure down there but i don't feel any different! Saying that i had no symptoms what so ever when my waters broke last time! I'm excited/anxious/nervous etc! I don't mind when he comes as long as its not xmas day ha! xx

2. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

Maybe hun, im sure baby will make his apperence when he feels ready. Good luck though

3. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Who knows?! I see hardly anybody wants their LO's to come on xmas day....i know i don't really but i wouldn't be too bothered :haha:

Hope he stays put a bit longer :)

4. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

fingers crossed he lets you get into 2010 before he makes his appearance so you can enjoy the festivities and he can stay happy and warm inside :D xxx

5. lottie_2007

lottie_2007 Mummy of 3!!

I think i'd feel more sorry for baby being born on xmas day than me! I don't think i'd like my bday to be on xmas!
    I'm sure he'll come when he's ready, i'd just waddle and eat my way through the festivities!
    Maybe he'll be the first baby of 2010 at our hospital ha! x