Could it be?

letbemommy

Reaction score
So the last few days I have been experiencing random bouts of vertigo I have never had this before so I am pretty sure of what it is, also I have been having mood swings from hell and I am always tired. Honestly I could get out of bed and then be ready to go back in like 10 minutes and sleep the day away. Along with having a stuffy nose but I am displacing that as having a sore throat. But I feel what I think is cramps but they are very very light almost like they aren't cramps but flutters, idk I am really confused and even more confused because in October I started my period on Halloween and that's when we thought that I had a chemical pregnancy and anyways I also had another period the week before thanksgiving, I guess it was normal, I don't know what a normal period is anymore. I can't get a test until I go to walmart which could be a few days and was wondering if you girls have ever experienced this in early pregnancy? Right now I am dismissing everything as a cold or anything because I don't want the heartbreak.

Hey there I just want to let you know you're not alone :flower:

I have the exact same "symptoms" as you and it is driving me crazy lol. Add insane hunger and not being able to concentrate and I am 99% sure I had a whoops encounter :dohh:

:hugs: fingers crossed for you hope you get the results you want

I have that same concentration thing also!!! I was at mcdonalds and totally forgot a what a cheeseburger was called?! Also I hate big red like dispise it and then other day that was all that I wanted?!

Oh don't you just hate that? Numerous times today I walked into a room not knowing what I went in there for lol. Also wasn't able to follow TV shows tonight very well, would forget what happened before the commercial break.

I also picked out all the green peppers and onions today in my dinner, they just tasted icky!

Fingers crossed for both of us though! :thumbup:

I totally understand that! I know that I shouldnt but cigarettes taste like dirt! As of last night I would struggle through one which is weird because I am a half a pack a day smoker and in fact love smoking. I have been handing the half smoked ones off to my DB to finish them. Find out later today if there is a bean in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->