Could it be?!

CassieSims

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I guess unintentionally I have entered the tww... After another disappointing round of BFN's the hubby and I decided to stop trying actively, I even stopped taking my prenatal vitamins... We were doing fine, I was keeping track of my periods so I would know if anything had changed but this last month was so busy I only realized this week that my period is 2-4 days late. It's odd because I am always on track and to top it off I have been not only eating more but also very very tired lately. To symptom spot; I have been sleeping so soundly and even getting up early and feeling energized and after I eat all the food I felt like I needed I just feel too full and almost sick but not quite nauseous. The hubby and I did not have sex on the dates that I was supposed to ovulate, we did so 3 days later and these symptoms coupled with the late period are leading me to believe that my ovulation isn't as regular as I had believed...

I just thought I would share this with everyone as it's something that is changing my view on why we have been so unsuccessful. And while I hate to say it, I'm starting to get my hopes up. I'm refusing to test until next week so I'll keep you all updated..

Babydust to everyone!!

good luck hun and baby dust to you as well

I'm right there with you! It got too overwhelming with the temping and timing and such that my husband and I stopped it all. Now I only chart AF and BD. I have 25-28 day cycles and have had at the longest 30 day cycles....only 4 of those in the last 4 years. We BD wayyyyy too late for the big O this month but when AF was due nothing happened. For the last 7 days I have been getting that feeling....the one that comes right before AF arrives... and nothing happens. Today is CD 34. I got a BFN on CD 32 but if I did get pregnant it would have only been 11 DPO. I have been getting those type of cramps about 3 times a day and for the last two days I have felt great! Lots of energy, waking naturally at 6am, which never happens to me, and a general better sense of well being. Still no AF. I am wondering if this is the calm before the morning sickness....so to speak. Keep in touch and let me know how it's going! baby dust to you!

Oh, I also mysteriously gained 10 lbs in about 2 weeks without changing my diet, my nipples are super sensitive and gas......oh the gas.......LOL!

Oh, I also mysteriously gained 10 lbs in about 2 weeks without changing my diet, my nipples are super sensitive and gas......oh the gas.......LOL!

I feel the same, except for the weight, I've just been feeling absolutely incredible on that point, every curve on me just seems more... Intentional and less caused by hot pockets... But only as of very late, I just feel a lot more positive and energized.

Also I am not a nauseous person, even with birth control that has the same naseau hormone caused in pregnancy I felt completely fine. So I'm not expecting much in the way of morning sickness but I really do think that the lack of stress I've been putting on myself about ttc could have made a difference.

I've been eating more than I usually do, and a lot crappier food, but when I start eating it I just don't have the urge to eat it all. Like right now there is a bowl of thin mint ice cream next to me... It's melting and It strangely isn't bothering me..

I didn't BD, I don't want to use that term as we were just doing it for pleasure (it stresses me out to use those terms) we had sex about 3 days past when I supposedly ovulated. And unfortunately I wasn't checking for signs of ovulation so I have no clue.

I just feel like something is different this time, in my heart of hearts I think this month might be the tiny blessing I've been wishing for.

good luck and keep us updated please!

Oooh you have good willpower, I'd have tested by now if I were you!!! X

::Update::

Tested on May 30th and June 2nd with Frer, both BFN's... But then I woke up last night around 1am with a very intense stomach ache, ended up sitting in front of the toilet for over an hour and a half but never got sick. I don't think I imagined those symptoms because I woke up from a dead sleep with them. I'm feeling good this morning though, eating candy and sunflower seeds at the moment... Still no sign of my period, my last period was 5 weeks and 2 days ago. Also having very vivid dreams, at least one sexual dream a night and very very real. I can remember almost every detail.

I can't explain it, I just feel in my heart of hearts that this month is different... I'll wait another week and test again, if my period doesn't show up by then I will be going in for a blood test...

Wow !! sounds very promising !! maybe this BFP is just going to take some time before it shows? remember, not everyone is the same ! keep positive because this DEFINITELY sounds like a BFP is in your near future ! !! :)

Thank you!! Based on the fact that I have never once had a BFP I'm leaning towards the idea that maybe HCG doesn't dissolve into my urine. My doctor and I had already speculated on that as he believes I have unknowingly had a few early miscarriages. I know that should have upset me but if I was spared the heartache of that kind of disappointment then I can't complain.

I'm not testing until June 9th and if that one is negative as well ill be going in for a blood test as I will be 2 weeks late by then.

Today I am 10-11 days late :)

Wow.. We're in such a similar boat! I'm also late.. 11-13 days. BFN on HPT's. BFN on blood test yesterday. I'm just never late... IDK!

Anyway, sending you all my best! Thanks for your last post. It really helped me get my chin up. GOOD LUCK!! (I'll b stalkin;-))

Oh shit... I just realized DH didn't finish on the day I thought he did, the day I probably conceived was the 19th so that means I probably tested too early on the 30th and the 2nd was the last day of my tww.

So much faith was just restored!!!

AF took her sweet time this cycle, over two weeks later she has finally appeared.

Thanks Mother Nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->