Could it be???

ladibugg55

Reaction score
Ok, so we are TTC #2 and June 28 I had EWCM and we did that night, 2 days earlier and then 3 days later (July 1)... On July 3 which was CD15 I had cramping similar to AF but not as bad no other symptoms. I was assuming that was ovulation? Since then, I have had a "different" kind of feeling in my uterus area kind of like pressure. I was very gassy for a few days, then started with sore/sensitive nipples 2 days ago like it hurts if anything is brushed against them but particularly sore when I nurse my DD. I've been very tired, have had creamy white CM for at least 3 days and I just feel different - I don't usually get symptoms like these before AF so I'm hoping next week I will get a BFP! I'm just hoping it's not all in my head. According to a period tracker I'm due w AF on July 19. 30 day average cycle.

With my last pregnancy I got sore nipples starting 3dpo, this tww stuff really messes with your head good luck hope it ends in s bfp for you

it all sounds promising. I remember having that pressure in my uterus with my first. it was actually one of my first signs. when I layed on my stomach it felt like there was a baseball under me.

Now my nipples don't seem as sore as they did a couple of days ago so now I'm wondering if the symptoms were all just in my head I do still sort of feel a pressure type feeling in my uterus area and occasionally get a little bit of nausea with certain smells but I think it might be all in my head I don't know the 2WW is definitely hard!! The thing is I never get these kind of symptoms before AF so unless it's new symptoms that I'm suddenly getting or hoping for that BFP still baby dust to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->