Could it be..

S

Serene123

..That because she's teething, that's making her grumpy and giving her the cough?

..That it's not her jabs, it's her teeth?

..That she wants to be on my boob constantly and isn't sleeping because her mouth is sore?

Could be. Teething can make them cough - and want something to suck/chew on. Sam coughs quite a lot but doesn't seem ill at all. Does she bite your finger if you put it in her mouth? You could try giving her one of those gel teething things - Sam loves biting his and it saves my knuckles (and boobs) getting bruised x

Try her with some teething powders, if she settles then you know whats up. The teething powders are for restlessness too, If kyle was fighting sleep and exhausted and grumpy I used to give him a powder and he'd be right off too sleep x

I've been noticing this with Pierre too and I was starting to get a bit concerned. He has a cold at the moment but was doing it before he had the cold.

Try her with some teething powders, if she settles then you know whats up. The teething powders are for restlessness too, If kyle was fighting sleep and exhausted and grumpy I used to give him a powder and he'd be right off too sleep x

I didn know that! Am going to try it next time.

When mine where teething i used to constantly have a tube of bonjella in my pocket and a couple of teething rings in the fridge.

Could be teething... Josh cough too ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"