Could it be? :(

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
Heyas lovelys :) havent posted here in ages, but i do have a little bit of a problem thats worrying me to death.
Well i dont know how to start this really, my heads frazzled and i bet by the end of it, you'll all be like, what she worrying about, i'm a right little worrier. I was due on friday, still haven't come on, i've got a few symptoms, tender nipples and areola but not breasts, weird? feel a bit queasy, going to the loo more, gas, maybe a missed period, headaches well they've been mirgraines. You would think i would know because i've been pregnant before.

but 2 weeks ago i was put on a new antibiotic for my acne and i've been a little bit stressed lately but this has never happened before when i've been stressed and when i was put on medication and stuff :S i've NEVER EVER EVER in my whole life missed a period, except when i was last pregnant oviously, i'm really really regular, my cycle days are 31 nornally maybe the odd 32 and now i'm on CD35. I took a clearblue digital test on friday night and one on saturday morning both were negative and there the queen of all pregnancy tests??. LOL I've got the docs tomorrow about something else, do you think i should mention that i'm a bit late??? i'm really worried thats somethings wrong, ahhhh i dont know, could it be at last, its finally happened?? its getting me really worried and down at the moment :( :cry:

Take a test. Or speak to the doctor tomorrow. Better to know now than worry about it. :)

xx

Take a test. Or speak to the doctor tomorrow. Better to know now than worry about it. :)

xx

I know, otherwise i'll be looking up this and that and thinking omg i've got that lol. x

if u were poorly and a bit stressed in the first half of ur cycle maybe that delayed ov hope it all works out x

if u were poorly and a bit stressed in the first half of ur cycle maybe that delayed ov hope it all works out x

maybe!!! but even still i thought i'd get some spotting by now to let me know its on its way cos i sometimes get it like a week before. Also i keep thinking ive come on but when i run to the toilet its just discharge. lol sorry for the TMI.

i'd try a first response test tomorrow with fmu if you can hold it in until you get to the shops to buy one - better still get a freebie done at the doc's office :winkwink: they use super sensitive ones, like 10miu so would show up straight away.

Otherwise i agree with above, could be that illness/stress has caused af to be a few days late this cycle, and being stressed makes it even worse. Try not to stress :flower: and good luck :dust:

i'd try a first response test tomorrow with fmu if you can hold it in until you get to the shops to buy one - better still get a freebie done at the doc's office :winkwink: they use super sensitive ones, like 10miu so would show up straight away.

Otherwise i agree with above, could be that illness/stress has caused af to be a few days late this cycle, and being stressed makes it even worse. Try not to stress :flower: and good luck :dust:

I dont mean to butt in and dont mean for this to sound snobby or anything but not all dr offices use the most sensitive tests, i wish lol
I got lines (fairly dark) on an Answer test when i was preggo with DD and when i went to get it confirmed at a drs office, he said he almost told me it was negative because it was light (lighter than any of my other tests) I would get a first response or an Answer test :) good luck hunny!

ahhhh i doubt i will be able to do that, i can probs hold it in for the docs one if she does one. lol but my bladders quite weak and i cant stop peeing at the moment, tmi again lol sorry. thankyou hun and to everyone else :) baby :dust: to all. xxxxx

good luck :dust: hope you get your sticky bean x

you can also do it were you dont drink for 4 hours then you do a test your urine will be pretty concentrated

well you not out until the witch shows!
And i have heard some women implant late, and some women dont get a BFP until 7days after a missed period....
:dust: baby dust to you and ill be keeping my fingers crossed its a sticky bean! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->