Could my dip be implant??

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
HIIIII GIRLS, sorry i Havent been around, we are moving house in just over a week so things here have been crazy and i had a little break from BNb b4 that so now i have 5 min to myself im popping on here hopefully now im back for good yay, anyways, im 5dpo today and iv been charting (same as everyday for last 2 years lol) and today i got a massive dip....now i usually get a dip around 5dpo but its normal only 0.2 if that lower today its hit the cover line, iv had a pos hpt b4 at 9dpo so is it possible its early implant....what u girls think?? xxxx

That is quite a good dip compared to you usual charts! Fx'd xx

i have no idea how to read charts coz i dont chart temps chick but i really hope this month is ur month :) xxxx

hey Deb hunnie trust u to find my ONLY post in over a month lol, it is a big dip compared to other charts isnt it?? im oh so bored of waiting and waiting someone please :gun: me down b4 i terrorise myself for yet ANOTHER month lol xxxx

Sorry hun but i'll be right along side you, obsessing for England!

glad to see you back hun fingers crossed this is your month xxxxxx

hey selina thanks huns good to see ur still here too :)
and Debs i think u may be wrong i got feeling i be caving this month from 9dpo so DO slap me ok lol xxxxx

hey selina thanks huns good to see ur still here too :)
and Debs i think u may be wrong i got feeling i be caving this month from 9dpo so DO slap me ok lol xxxxx

lmao when u r 9dpo i will be 8dpo .......... you know i always POAS at 7dpo so i win!!

Hey Charliemarina, it's two days post the dip....did your temp come back up?

yes it has come back up and now my chart is very much what im calling ODD take a look iv had flat temps now for 3 days and im 10dpo today ???? any thought im being a total bitch to OH and dont feel myself but i think its all the thinking its gonna be :bfn: AGAIN :cry2: i just know it :(
deb did u cave again today? any line?? come on woman make me smile :) no pressure or anything lol :rofl: xxxxxx

Lol woman of course i POAS! Evaps though ... lol dare i say progress?

not holding my breath for a :bfp:

u testing/?

It's still too early for a BFP even if you two did get pregnant but I can't help myself to POAS at 9dpo either. I read after implantation, it can take 3-4 days for Hcg to get high enough in the blood stream to get a BFP. You know what's odd though, I got PG the first time by doing it the day my temp spiked, not even two days before that did we do it so B.S. to whoever said it's too late the day your temp spikes. Next week I hope to have SOD two and one day before the spike then again the day of the spike for safe measure.

It's still too early for a BFP even if you two did get pregnant but I can't help myself to POAS at 9dpo either. I read after implantation, it can take 3-4 days for Hcg to get high enough in the blood stream to get a BFP. You know what's odd though, I got PG the first time by doing it the day my temp spiked, not even two days before that did we do it so B.S. to whoever said it's too late the day your temp spikes. Next week I hope to have SOD two and one day before the spike then again the day of the spike for safe measure.

In my last pregnancy i got my :bfp: at 8DPO so it's not too early.

Have u caved yet Patsy?

Deb, really? Wow, I didn't know a HPT would show anything so early. Interesting.

HA HA deb i also got :bfp: once at 9dpo i think some people just have higher faster raise in hormone than other or just early implantation ;)
not tested yet babes have no tests and no money for anything (i dont use IC dam things lol) so looks like waiting for af it is unless i crack and buy a cheapy from chemist, we will see :haha: xxxx

Keeping my FXed for Charlie and Deb that there will be no af's!!!!!! Just BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->