Could really do with a NTNP buddy...

Girly922

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Georgie, I'm 22 and me and OH have recently decided to start NTNP #1. We've just bought our own home, a 4 bed semi in a nice village, and I keep planning how I want the nursery. Just need a :BFP: first.

OH would love to start properly TTC but with everything I don't want to get too stressed out and lower my chances of falling pg.

Glad to be joining you ladies and good luck to everyone here. :)

Hi Girly922! My names Mandi and Im 25. Me and OH are also NTNP :) This month I am more so tracking my cycles then anything since they've been all over the map the past year .. longest cycles been 57 days ugh:/ Although I'd LOVE a BFP I'm kind of worried theres something more serious going on so we decided to just track and get a feel for whats going on right now. Would love to be buddies with ya :) what cd are you? Ill be cd12 now on wednesday. Hope to keep in touch!

hey

me and my husband are ntnp now. we were activley trying but since our savings got put back a few months due to a car crash, were back in the 'what happens, happens' bracket.

had my implant out in september so over 2 months now and no af or anything... dont think im ovulating again yet.

xx

Hi bella21, would love to be NTNP buddies. :) I'm on cd13 today, think there'll be some serious BDing going on over the next few days. :haha:

Wow, 57days!! Mine are very regular, normally to the day but last month I was a week late. I'm trying my hardest not to test until 2 weeks late to avoid the heartache of another :bfn:. I really don't want to be a POAS addict for that reason.

I really hope there's nothing more serious going on for you right now and you get your :bfp: soon. :)
xx

Hi wwchix, sorry to hear about your accident. I haven't been on bc for nearly 2 years now, I couldn't manage the hormones so I know how much of a pain coming off them is. Plays havoc with your cycle. Are you using OPKs or temping?
Xx

Im Nikki and im 25 and OH and I are NTNP. We have 2 kids already (3 & 2) and lost our 3rd back in September in utero. He is all aboard but I have been going back and forth a little. I do not use OPKs or temp. Just enjoying no-stress BD'ing right now :)

Wow I bet you've got your hands full with 2 LOs :)

Sorry about your loss. It must be difficult getting back into things so soon after. But loving the no stress BDing. I can't do 'horny on demand' :haha:

lol it is definately a little stressful with 2 babies already. Thats why if I am not preg this month I may go on b/c. All 3 of my pregnancies were not planned..as soon as I was able to BD after my D&C, we actually started trying and nothing happened..so I dont want to try anymore. I was just really going thru some mental stuff after the MC and felt like I NEEDED a baby right away.

Im with you about not being able to be "Horny On Demand" lol and a lot of the time we are just too tired anyways lol..Ive never had a problem getting preg before so Im sure it comes with not thinking about it and relaxing :)

I'm worried about how difficult I'll find it with just the one. Lol. It must be hard getting through that. I've only had a chemical so far but that was enough to send my emotions out of whack.

Sounds good to me!! :) I'm tired after finishing work and doing the house up, I can't imagine then going to bed and saying right we MUST do it NOW. And I'm useless at remembering to temp etc. Think I'd probably be pretty useless at doing the whole TTC thing properly. Lol.

Having one is not that hard (or at least I dont remember it being as hard...probably cause I have 2 now lol) the hard part is not knowing what your doing...after you get a routine down, you will be good as gold.

There will always be times where your ready to pull your hair out. I remember there was some times that my kids would just cry non-stop and nothing would help..thats when you go outside and let out a huge scream, take a breath, and go back inside lol. You will wanna "baby" your baby so much but that may bite you in the butt...gotta learn to give them a little space and let them cry a little. If I would have learned that sooner, I think it would have been alot easier.

Hi , I came off the pill last month but no luck as yet am aware of my fertile days but not actively making myself stressed about them , got lots to do to the house before little one arrives be lovely to have some other ladies to chat too am stupidly excited at the moment i think i have googled every possible baby website lol This will be my first baby xxxx

It's the not knowing what I'm doing bit that worries me. Like I've babysat my brothers kids over the years, and still do. I think it's just a fear of the unknown more than anything. Hoping that I'll be a good mum. Lol.

I think that's the one part of it I do understand. That babies will settle on their own if you give them chance. I'm more worried about how I'll manage if they get colic etc. Need positive thinking I think. :haha:

Hi noidea, welcome. This will be my first too. And we also have loads to do on the house to make it ready for a new addition. Got so many plans for the nursery though!! Lol. Have you set goals for when you want things done by?

Good luck and enjoy BDing :)
Xx

Hi ladies how is everyone today?? Girly922 we're almost on the same cd! yay!! and yeah the 57 day cycle was no fun at all! nothing but stressful the entire time! I bought opks for this month and I've been taking them since cd8. My period this month was only 5 days...they havnt been less than 7/8 in years! I got a dark OPK on cd10 (not dark enough) so I got excited and thought for sure it'd be positive by cd11 or 12...sure enough the line disappeared..I was like wth? go figure! haha

looking forward to being cycle buddies with all you ladies :) :dust:

You will be the best mom for your baby because you will know your baby better than anyone else. :) Its a learn-as-you-go process.

and about the colic thing...my doctor says that colic is just a term they use when they havent figured out what is going on...you will learn what your baby needs to soothe them..like gas drops when they are gassy...my daughter got hiccups almost everyday as a baby and I used to put a little sugar in a small bottle of water and it would take them right away...you will find your own little remedies...the worst thing you can do is take them to the doctor too much tho...I used to call because I didnt know what would be going on with her and they would always say "they cant do anything for babies" or when she was real sick i took her to the ER and they said "they cant do anything for/give anything to babies"..so dont waste your time..stay home unless its urgent and take care of them yourself. I hated them poking and messing with her and then turn around and say they cant do anything, when she could have been comfortable at home.

Hi ladies, I am 33 a wife for 7 years, been together for 15 and mother to 3 beautiful but busy kids. Me and my dh are ntnp. I joined this group because I got tired of constntly reading old posts on different sites to answer my questions. Ok so let me give you may stats; I have regular cycles 31-35 days. I have been poas every month since July and of course bfn, oh well just try again next month which is now. Ok so I noticed AF came after me and dh bd on October 29 and stayed till November 3, we bd again:winkwink:. Around the 8th and the 9th I noticed slight brown discharge. Monday the 12th no discharge but really bad Af like cramps and tcmd with a streak of blood. Thought maybe O is starting, bd that night, no more cramps. Woke up this morning thought today was the big O day, cmd lots sorry tmi:blush:
took cheap opk nothing, wiped and now cmd is pinkish. Soooooo does anybody have any idea of what maybe going on cuz I am so clueless:wacko:. Need to know if we need to bd again tonight. Sorry so long

hey mommee3! Do you usually O that early? and do you usually get O bleeding? It sounds to me like ovulation bleeding/cramping and maybe you missed your surge or you took the opk too late and O'd on the 12th. Im not sure though!

Hi Ladies, i'm not gonna worry too much i'm hoping girly that all this natural instinct we apparently have kicks in and i just know what to do , i don't even have much experience babysitting if i'm honest i have never been very maternal but all of a sudden my body has just decided that i want a baby its quite a nice feeling though if a little foreign. I just turned 29 so i think my clock started to tick its all i can think about at the moment.I'm struggleing a bit with all these acronyms could someone help me with some basic abbreviations on things i read some of the other threadas and i felt like it was in code ;-0

Noidea, this list really helped me when I first joined. I bookmarked it so I could keep referring back to it when I got confused. Lol. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

How long have your cycles come down to bella21? Mine are always around the 29 day mark. I'm not using OPKs at the moment, but from my CM I'm pretty sure I'm either OVing or about to OV. We BD'd last night and I'm feeling pretty weird today. Off out for dinner and drinks with friends tonight so we'll try again and hope that this months our month. :)

Hi Ladies!! I too am new to the forum, and would love the company of NTNP buddies :) My DF and I decided last month that we didn't want to wait until after our wedding to try to have kids, and to just let nature take its course. I am 27, never had kids, but my DF & I both want a big family and don't see the point in waiting any longer to start!

I've been on and off BC since 18 (put on it to make periods regular), but after experiencing unpleasant side effects decided to end the hormones, and DF & I use the ever effective pull out method or occasional condoms :)nope:). I have too much of an OCD personality to test & temp, so NTNP seems like the ideal way to conceive while staying sane

:witch: is on her way out, then DF and I can get back to :sex: again. My cycles are usually 28 days on the dot, so hopefully all the regular :sex: will do something this cycle!

I'm looking forward to keeping up with you girlies on our journeys to :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->