Could really do with a NTNP buddy...

nice to meet you bmamaxxx me and my other half aren't married yet either but i'm not too bothered about it if i'm honest we'll get there eventually for us it seemed like a bigger step to make a little us. Thanks for the acronyms list Girly honestly i was a bit lost before looking at that . My cycle is dead on which i think makes things easier to calculate i have just come off dianette which stops you producing testosterone and its all come wooshing back and obviously testosterone is largely responsible for the need to do the mummy daddy dance so my hormones are all over OH doesn't know if he's coming or going but he is quite happy bout it lol

Welcome bmama. I'm the opposite, I'd constantly forget when to temp. :haha: I have an app on my iPad just to keep track of AF otherwise I have no idea if I'm late. :blush: I've been off bc for about 2 years now not being able to manage the side effects. We've been using NFP/condoms during ovulation and that seemed to have worked. We've decided to lose the condoms and just see where we get. Very relaxed. Lol.

Glad the link helped noidea. :)

I know what you mean about OH not being used to the change in hormones. When I went on bc I lost my sex drive almost completely, is that how they work?! Lol. So came off and it took about 15 months for anything to really pick up again. Now he's finding it a bit odd to be pounced on at least every other day. :shrug:

well thats how mine worked , if its making you feel pregnant i suppose th3 urge must quell a little bit , its only taken me a month and i feel like a pest lol i sup[pose its a bit of wanting to get pregnant aswell lol i'm not a big fan of taking hormones anyway i had the implant a couple of years ago it made me a bit nuts i had it taken out a few months later one minute i would be crying hysterically and fine the next , i'm hoping i dont react to pregnancy like that or it will be 9 months of being a blubbering mess.

That's true I suppose. I just hope I don't get quite as emotional/depressed as when I was on certain bc.

I get the whole feeling like a pest thing. It's normally OH poking ME in the back!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->