Could this be a +opk!!??? UPDATE!!!

ImHopefull

Reaction score
So Today is CD23 and I have been using opk's since CD10 and todays test has been the darkest one of all... could it be a +?? is it ok to O this late? I am on Clomid 150mg so is that normal??? Please tell me what you think!

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
If your test line is on the left, then that looks positive to me. I've never taken Clomid but I'm sure late ovulation isn't unheard of on it.

looks positive to me, u should start dtd

I took a digital one and it was negative :( but i took another one today and the test line was very dark!!! Now im waiting to take a digi one later to make sure! Its been getting darker all week so fx today is the day!!! Ahhh im so excited!!!! Lol thank you for responding, ill keep you updated when i take the digi one!

Here is my CD24 Ovulation test... The test line is the one on the left!!!
(I used a first response O test)

Attachments

• OPKCD24.jpg
    OPKCD24.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
That for sure looks positive!!

Yay! Im so excited! Lol im hoping this cycle is the one!! &if not atleast I ovulated! Fx!! & good luck to both of you!

They both look positive but the last one definately, good luck xxx

Ok, so my Doctor called me today & told me about my results of my CD21 blood test to check my progesterone and they were 1.12... I told her that I was using OPKs this cycle and that I got a Positive OPK on CD24 & thats probably why it didnt show in my CD21 blood test... She then tells me that she doesnt think I O and that I shouldnt O so late :( she said It "could happen" but she didnt think that was the case. But she told me to take a pregnancy test on CD28 and call her with the results (my last cycle was 36 days, and according to my opk I O around CD25-26, so how can I test on CD28!!! thats too soon!) I will do it but I know its going to say NEG, But i will test again on CD36 to see if maybe I got lucky! She also told me that if AF arrives and Im not Pregnant I will be starting my 3rd round of Clomid at 200mg.... But fx that I indeed ovulated and I get my bfp... If not then off to the next round... But at the dame time something inside of me is telling me that my DR is wrong about me not O on CD24?? idk maybe im just TTC crazy.... any input ladies on what can be going on? Is it true that its not "normal" to O on CD24??

Hello Ladies Im back again!!! Im on CD20 today and took a O test at 10:40am today and it looks positive!!! I took one last night at 12 because the one i took earlier yesterday looked like it was getting darker.. and the one at midnight was darker then the earlier one... today it def looks positive! but i wanted other eyes to make sure =)

here is the picture of yesterdays opk at noon, then at midnight, then todays..
and the other is just the opk from today =) (the test line is on the left)

Attachments

• IMAG0874.jpg
    IMAG0874.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0873.jpg
    IMAG0873.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
I think it looks good!!! Get to BDing!! Congrats!!

FYI the cd21 blood test is based on if you o'd on cd14. It should actually b a 7dpo test! Gl!!!

I'm not sure but your doctor may want you to POAS because OPKS can be used as pregnancy tests. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->