could this be an anovulatory cycle?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm on cd22 now and I've been getting ewcm since cd8 when my period finished! It did start off cloudy but it's been crystal clear for about 10 days now I'm getting fed up of seeing it! I'm on my 2nd cycle since a d&c at the end of august and I'm thinking maybe this will be a anovulatory cycle due to tender breasts which I normally only get after ovulation and I know I haven't ovulated yet because of the amount of ewcm! I decided 4 days ago to start temping, I wasn't going to because my sleep patterns are terrible and I wake up a lot in the night. My cp did go high soft and open a few days ago and it's still the same. Does this sound like a anovulatory cycle to you? Thanks x

How long are your cycles usually? I got EWCM constantly when pregnant.

I would keep testing. I didn't ovulate Til day 29 this month. It was my first 'proper' cycle after a loss in August.

Mintie I have to keep doing a double take when I see your new avatar pic lol.

Thank you both for replying! My cycles are normally between 27 and 35 days but normally around 30. I've never had ewcm for this long though or tender breasts before ovulation. It's just different for me so I'm hoping it's not because I'm not going to ovulate this time!

I also had the ewcm for ages this cycle- was so frustrating! I think sometimes it just takes a while for our bodies to go back to normal x

Thank you loraloo, could I ask what cd you ovulated this cycle? I ovulated cd25 last cycle but I only had ewcm for 7 days

Day 29 this cycle- day 28 last cycle. Really out of wack. I'm currently 7 dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->