Could this be implantation bleeding?

michmash

Reaction score
So we weren't really ttc (wtt till october) but we use the pullout method... heh the strangest thing happened... at cd26 i saw pinkinsh/light brown discharge when i wiped... so i put on a pad as i suspected it was my af showing up early.. even though i did not have any cramps at all, which is unusual for me. I normally have quite heavy periods but next time i had to use the bathroom, my pad was clear, and again had same discharge when i wiped. Today its cd27 and nothing. No af, no discharge. I did not have this with both of my boys... could this be IB? As i don't have any other symptom at all.. quite confusing.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated x

*posted same thread on the tww section... going crazy here

Last edited:
I'm on cd36 af is 4 days late. It's so frustrating isn't it. I had spotting as such this morning (tiny bit of pink when I wiped) frer tests are negative. Cheap tests are positive. Hope we both get answers soon x

Just realised I already replied to you on your other thread Haha x

Yeah XD Going to test today as soon as I get off work... congrats on your bfp :)
Thank you. Hope I get a better positive asap. Its driving me bonkers!
Eek good luck!! I look forward to hearing the results x

So I tested yesterday at CD28 and it was a :bfn:. Still no AF though at CD29.

Question is.. if that wasn't implantation bleeding... than what could it have been?

So I tested yesterday at CD28 and it was a :bfn:. Still no AF though at CD29.

Question is.. if that wasn't implantation bleeding... than what could it have been?
Ah no. I have no idea sorry sweet. You aren't out until the witch arrives. I got af today. On to next month x

Ah no. I have no idea sorry sweet. You aren't out until the witch arrives. I got af today. On to next month x
Aww Hope you'll get a bfp next month then! I don't know what to think anymore... maybe I'll test again in a couple of days in case AF doesn't show... we'll see.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->