Could this be implantation?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!! I really think I am experiencing implantation bleeding! I've been having brownish and pinkish discharge for the past 5 days and it is a week before my expected period. My last cycle lasted for 35 days and I am on only on CD 29. I had menstrual like cramps today but only last for 10 mins and stopped. Everytime I wipe I either have light brown discharge or brownish or pinkish discharge. Whenever I have a bowel movement I have a spot (speck) of blood on the toilet paper (not every single time but everyday). I just don't wanna take a test b/c i am afraid of a does this sound like implantation to you? The only pregnancy signs I am having is a pulling feeling on the sides of my stomach and cramps in my lower abdominal stomach and headaches. Do you think there is hope for a ?

I think you keep getting mixed up the sections for posting. I can't help you, maybe someone that is WTT but has had a LO already. x

It could be, I had A LOT of cramping, felt like I was going to get my period, for the first month of pregnancy on and off. I didn't have any bleeding though so I can't help you with that. Are you having more CM?? That was one of the things I noticed.. I had it to the point where I thought I had gotten my period, would go to the washroom and it wasn't blood. Sorry for TMI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->