Could this be it?

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Hi girls.
The last 2 nights I have had terrible cramps very low down in my pelvis. Last nite I didn't get a great deal of sleep as they were sooo uncomfortable. No other signs to say that things have started, although during the day the pain tends to calm down. Am I just taking every niggle to be the 'start' when it isn't? :shrug:

No idea sorry hun - this is my first pregnancy so I'm interpreting every twinge as the start of labour at the moment lol I wish I had some previous experience to go by but i don't :confused:

Im the same, i keep interperating everything as a sign, its doing my head in.
My pubic bone has been sore for days and i have been getting period like pains. ive been feeling sick all day. i keep reading more in to it all.

Well this is number 2 for me and I have been having period like cramps every evening for at least 4 weeks now! So for me personally it hasn't meant anything but then again I did have a similar thing with number 1 when it WAS actually happening so don't give up hope girls ;-)

im exactly the same think every twinge is start of labour, had period like pains for couple of weeks, sometimes can't walk the pain is so bad, but it just goes again.

Yes, its like its teasing
I have had a few nights where im up till early hours of the morning, with cramps etc, and then it just stops...i feel like its inside there thining ill have a good jump up and down and squeeze down here... and then is think nah im staying here. I just wanna get a pipe and stick it up and say stop it ya little bugger and get out.
I think i must have imagained every syptom of labour. I feel like a nurotic mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->