Could this be it?!

Dobsd

Reaction score
I went to the toilet earlier, had a pee, wiped, went into the kitchen and then felt wet in my pants. Went back to the toilet and checked and my underwear was wet. Thought maybe it was a bit of extra pee... Smelled it and no scent at all. Put on a pad.
Went back into the kitchen and felt a contraction, then nothing for a while. I've had maybe three contractions in the past hour and a half.
Went to the toilet just now and the pad is damp. Some fluid, maybe about quarter of a pint trickled out. Caught some on toilet paper and again, no scent. Had another contraction that felt like I needed to do a BM, so I tried, but nothing.
Does this sound like early labour or am I massively symptom spotting?!

Sounds like it could be it to me! Give your labour ward a call and they can check whether it's definitely your waters. How exciting, good luck!
Xx

I've had 5 contractions (or what I think are contractions) in the last 2hrs 15mins. The one before last felt like I needed a BM and the last one I had felt like a stitch in my side?! Now have pains in my legs when the contractions happen too, kinda like the next day after doing too much exercise... Argh I wish I just knew!

Definitely give your mw or labour ward a call hun because if your waters have gone they may need to get things going for you due to risk of infection. Hope things are progressing for you xx

No more fluid at all, which is weird, but still having contractions. They have got further apart though. What's going on?! I was so sure this morning that hits was it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->