Could this be my plug?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Oh Im sick of these threads myself, there seems to be endless 'is this my plug' threads so now heres mine:dohh:

Ok so ive been to the hospital today and the m/w attempted a sweep. She could only just reach the tip of my cervix and said she couldnt do a full sweep but managed a little rummage and it might just be enough, you never know (her words)

Anyway ive been having a few niggles in that region since then and have just been to the loo and wiped and got some almost clear goo/slime on the tissue, no blood as yet but its not something Ive noticed before.

What do you think? Can I dare think this sweep may be working?

Oh hunny!! i really hope it is! If its out of the ordinary then there is a good chance!! Have you been doing you loo technique as well? got my fingers crossed for you!! xxx

Ie been getting clear jelly stuff, little blobs for few days now. Your plug can be clear apparenty s I would say yes!

I didn't get a bloody show with my last, water just went taking everything with it and my plug was just like clear jelly type stuff.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is it xxx

Hmmmmm I will probably be in and induced by the time my body gets going then....Oh I hope it manages to get going on its own, I wanna go in the birthing pool!:hissy:

:dust: hope this is it! go for a brisk long walk, or climb some stairs... just be careful not to fall!! :hugs:

Hun if youve got that coming away the now got on all fours and rock for as long as you possibly can, got my pal going the next day she stayed on her knees watching the tv etc xxx

get on ur bouncing ball hun :) Ive been getting a clear slime (mmm nice) when i wipe, nothing offensive just more than usual, with zac i lost my plug and it was a big lump of jelly with a bit of blood,.
keep us posted xx

I am so hoping for you. I asked for a sweep today if I were dialated and she did look like she tried extra hard to do something but I doubt it lol Then she told me to walk walk walkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk like mad!

I really think it could be your plug. It does not have to be tinged with blood.

either way hun - not long now, how exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->