could this be the reason why??

ELiaNaVaSs

Reaction score
HOLA LADIES,
OK RIGHT NOW IM ON A BREAK TTC BECAUSE MY DB IS IN COLLAGE VERY FAR AWAY FROM ME N WE HARLEY SEE EACH OTHER ____BUT IVE BEEN THINKING OF A FEW THINGS...EVERY TIME I TAKE A SHOWER I CLEAN THE INSIDE OF MY VAGINA AND I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ITS BAD FOR A WOMAN TO CLEAN THE INSIDE BECAUSE IT CAN STOP YOU FROM GETTING PREGNANT ,, IS IT TRUE ??? OR IS IT JUST BS AND IF IS TRUE IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT

:hug:

I'm not sure if this can actually stop you from getting pregnant but 'Douching' as it is also called can interfere with your Vaginas natural flora and can actually cause you to suffer with vaginal infections to a greater degree as the body will try and replenish what you've taken away.

That would suggest to me cleaning the inside after sex? Like washing out the sperm...also unbalancing the natural pH of the vagina could cause issues and make it a more hostile place for those little spermies...

Sorry, don't have any more help on this, just brainstorming what the reason could be.

I use Femfresh for my lady parts as it's made to be in natural balance with your body, keeps the pH at the right level and is gentle etc... It's good. :)

xx

Here's some useful info Re: Douching

https://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/douching.cfm

That would suggest to me cleaning the inside after sex? Like washing out the sperm...also unbalancing the natural pH of the vagina could cause issues and make it a more hostile place for those little spermies...

Sorry, don't have any more help on this, just brainstorming what the reason could be.

I use Femfresh for my lady parts as it's made to be in natural balance with your body, keeps the pH at the right level and is gentle etc... It's good. :)

xx

I also use femfresh, and the spray for when :witch: is around, for that extra bit of freshness!
I find its really gentle and doesnt sting like some soaps and showergels do.
Ive not really heard anything about douching but like the others said it probably would have some effect if done long term.

Found this on that link

"Should I douche to clean inside my vagina?
No. Doctors and the ACOG suggest women avoid douching completely. Most experts believe that douching increases a woman's chances of infection. The only time a woman should douche is when her doctor recommends it."

Thanks ladies for your help!!! You know sometimes i get all confused by all these different answers i get..but i came to the right place you ladies are the best ...hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->