Could this be?

RachelNicole5

Reaction score
Anybody have implantation bleeding that was just two pin sized dots of brownish blood? Had it at 6dpo and 7dpo when I wiped once in the morning. No breast pain after ovulation either. I'm confused :(

Hi hun, could poss be implant bleeding, timing is about right, to post a pic when you reoly click 'go advanced' theres an attachment bit, if your doing it from iphone/ipad it probs wont do it though, mine doesnt :(

Possibly. Everyones experience can be different. Mine with DS was 14&15 depo. It was pink thicker creamy cm and then turned brown the next day. Test three days later to make sure my AF wasn't teasing me because had Chemical the last cycle at 4+4.With my chemical I just had a spot of blood at 11 dpo tested the next day and was positive. Hopefully its a good sign for you though.

Would 9dpo be too early to test? Since it happened at 6 and 7dpo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
I posted the pic! It was just like that both days. Two spots very tiny spots but I've never had any spotting in between periods so it's very confusing. What else could cause it?

I don't have any answers but I had specks of very faint pink spotting three days ago at DPO10 . Tested this morning and got a BPN. I might have tested too early so I might retest in a couple of days if AF doesn't show. Good luck to us both!

Attachments

• IMG_3090.jpg
    IMG_3090.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
Maybe it was to early. Most people don't get a positive until 12 dpo

I tested today at 8dpo and it was BFN of course :( thinking it's too early. Hopefully the little spots mean something for us both!

So I took this with FMU at 9dpo and looked at it real quick and then went back to sleep when I woke up I could see a second line. Evap line maybe? It looks pink to me but it's a FRER new curved design so I'm not sure!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
I see it and it's pink but I'd try again in a couple of days just to be sure. It should be darker by then.

I think I c something too! But I've heard a lot about those curved ones being hard to read
Hope it's a bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"