Could this mean I'm pregnant??

Darla18

Reaction score
So I had unprotected sex 12 days ago... And my period was due 2 days ago. Nothing! But... For the past 3 days I've had more discharge with a brownish tint. Sometimes I see a little pink but definitely not red or any amount of blood! My boobs hurt and I don't have much of an appetite.. Those are the symptoms I have. What do you think??

Hi huni, sounds positive to me. I would test :) good luck x x

Question? I had unprotected 9 days ago when I had slight ewcm and cervix was high. Atleast once a day at different times I get nauseated, if I eat something it goes away. Last night would have been 9 dpo and every time I woke up (3 total) to drink or pee I was nauseated until I fell back to sleep. This am when I got up I was ok and have been all day. My cervix has been high and soft or high and medium ever since July 12thfrom the day we dtd , I felt like yesterday I was gonna get my period but never came . Only cm I get is when I check cp and it's not a lot. Just some on my finger. I think I'm due for af tomorrow. Anyone got any advice for me?

I would too, and if its neg, then you can venture out to see if its just AF showing her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->