could use some help please

girlibird

Reaction score
sunday 19th i was told my gestation sac was 12mm no sign of the embryo or yolk sac and told expect to miscarry, private scan tuesday 21st gestation sac 16mm and again no embryo and could see what looked like the yolk sac but looked folded?
no red bleeding just brown smudges every once and while.

question is to all those who have had a miscarriage, what was the bleeding like?

and could there still be hope for me? i did not have morning sickness but its kicked in now. i have another scan on monday 27th at local hospital..

just wondering if this sounds good or not

There is always hope and I have everything crossed for you xxx

When I started my miscarriage it started out as brown staining in my CM that got progressively worse. Then the bleeding started like a period. Unfortunately I was unlucky to suffer major hemorrhaging which required a hospital stay.

However, when I started getting the brown discharge, I no longer felt pregnant.

Good luck xxx

see i still feel pregnant, sore boobs not as bad as they were but still sore, i have been waking up feeling sick not actually being sick yet but gagging, my sence of smell has increased, brown smudges are like skid marks sorry tmi lol.. i have had one blob of dark brown blood when i farted sorry again tmi and it was the size of a 5 pence peace. which when i folded the t.p it was hardle anything.. i have not passed any clots or any red blood what so ever. just hoping my baby was too small when i had the first scan i would of been 7 weeks and 2 days. im now 8 weeks 1 day.. i have read so many positive stories where sometimes it hides but as they could see no yolk sac thats the bit making me lose hope but at the same time the scan 2 days later showed maybe where the yolk sac was?

trying to stay positive but dont want to get my hopes up just yet as monday seems so far away..

There can always be hope, dear. I hope nothing but the best for you!
Bleeding-wise, I started spotting about two days before I miscarried, and for about a week after that. I do remember brown smudging as well, but not too much. The day I miscarried, it was pretty heavy bleeding. Everything was intact and the worst part was over within about a half hour. From then on it was fairly light bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->