Could use your input Ladies....

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
I did post this on another board but I could really use all the input I can get!

Ok, so here goes...

I had sex about 4-5 days before my period and ended up completely missing it. I didnt think too much on it at the time because this is not the first time this has happened. I then went on vacation where I had the worst upset stomach for the entire trip... I am talking loose BM. Sorry if that it TMI. I am now almost 2 weeks late ( I should have started around the 5th ) and I did take a PT 2 days ago and it was negative. Now what has me concerned or maybe even hopeful is that yesterday afternoon I had a little light pink bleeding when I wiped. I put in a tampon and later there was a small dot of pink and some brown. This morning the same thing and now nothing. I did have a small bit of tenderness in my nipples and some cramping ( I thought that may have had to do with the stomach issues ) and today its gone.

Now my question is could I be pregnant ( If so I would be maybe be a little over 2 weeks ) but being that it was so close to my period I am just not sure that this is possible. I have never bleed like this but it also seems unlikely that this could have been implantation bleeding. I just figured it was a very late period but it just stopped.

So ladies, has something like this happened to you before? We have been TTC for a long time ( 5-6 years ) and there is some medical issue on his side so I dont want to hope and have my dreams dashed again.

Hi Cewsbaby
I totally understand what your going thru. I had something similar happen to me. I was 5 days late on my period and got really excited and about 6 dpo I had some light pink spotting.
I ended up getting my af 6 days late.
I would stay positive and maybe take another test. I hope its a bfp.
Right now I'm going thru the tww and I'm trying to stay positive.

Thanks, its just so hard after years of BFN to get my hopes up anymore. I do hope we both get BFP soon!

Edited to add: Im out this time... soon after I replied I started AF. Good luck to you hun. Guess this was just a very late period.

Well you just have to try again. I know it sucks because I have been there but that just means it's going to be that much sweeter when you do get that bfp because of all your hard work.
It will happen when is suppose to for both of us!
Positivity is key!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->