"Coulda,Woulda, Shoulda"

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Just thought I would share this...

So I have had the E! channel on today, and the episode of Sex and the City called "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" has been on twice today. For those of you who are big fans like me of this show, then you know what episode this is, but let me refresh your memories... Charlotte has been TTC unsuccessfully for 5 months, her period has shown up again, and she's beside herself. She brings a box of tampons to breakfast with the girls and rants. Meanwhile, Miranda has just found out she's pregnant, on accident, and never wanted a baby.

I feel for Charlotte! I'm Charlotte!

Anyway, I broke down today and bought more OPKs. I still have not detected a positive OPK yet this month, even though I should have ovulated the beginning of this week... My chart doesn't detect ovulation yet either. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH MY BODY AT THIS POINT. Don't know whether to continue the dumb OPK's this month, or just save them for next and count myself out this month. Also bought Pre-Seed, so super excited to use it for the first time next month.

I know many of us are convinced that this is our month every month... I'm convinced it's not mine... And why haven't I ovulated???!!!

Well, that was my rant... I'm sure many of you can relate.

"I think we should go back to trying the old-fashioned way... without hormones." - Trey
"Why don't we just sit around and wait for a stork?!" - Charlotte

Amen, Charlotte.

where is the freak LIKE button!!!! i JUST watched this episode! :hugs: charlotte dear...ironic really that all she needed was a little asian baby and an ugly jew to FINALLY get her BFP!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i know, they need like buttons on this stuff!)

I totally just watched this episode too. I remember watching it the first time around and finding way more humor in it. This time when she found out Miranda was pregnant and just got so upset, the look on her face brought tears to my eyes. That's my life. Listening to other people share their news and having to hold back tears while i offer congratulations.

Please God, can I have a baby soon?!

I hear you croydongirl. Then Trey got her a cardboard baby?! I would kill my DH.

It will be our time soon enough!

I love that episode too. Infact, I watched all seasons like 4-5 times. I bought a box set of all seasons and when DH isn't around I still watch it too. He doesn't like it and can't understand how I can watch something again and again.

And hun, you're just at CD15 or 16. Keep doing the OPKs, I'm sure you'll have a positive. It's normal to have O later some cycles. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->