Couldn't help but laugh ...

L

Litol_x_Me

So After getting my doppler i now listen into LO every other day and love hearing baba moving and the HB going mad lol only thing is .... Out of the 20+ times i have heard the HB Oh has only heard it faintly twice lmao! due too the fact when i find the HB he takes the headphones but baba always moves! then it takes me ages too find it again and i can sit listening too hb for ages but as soon as i pass phones too oh baba doesn't wanna know lol! Last night it got too the point that baba was going from my left hand side too the middle of my tummy then up a bit and down a bit i found it so funny!! OH wasn't muchly amused though :rofl:

so glad ur enjoying finding the HB, its a lovely feeling listening to what there doing :cloud9:

Aww! Little ones always seem to know eh.:D

Lol awww :)

My LO always seems to move away from her uncle when he touches my bump!! I call him over to feel & she'll just stop kicking. She likes tricking her Uncle Lewis lol

I rented one of those the first around. I loved listening to the hb anytime I wanted to. LO is already playing games with daddy huh? ;)

arrrr poor man!!! You couldn't plug little speakers into it could you? Have never seen a doppler but if they've got a little headphone socket you could get speakers that'll fit it maybe? We've got some for a cd walkman thing - they're not brilliant but they were cheap (think we got them from asda).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->