Count down to christmas babies!!!!!!

TwoLezzies, You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing your baby shower photos.
Hope and pray your little lady bug will stay put for few weeks.

I am registered in the birth center, so my last gyn. appoinment will be at 34w to check the baby's position.
I really don't need to go to my dr., cos my midwife will do the check ups from now on, she can feel the baby's position with hands on....

My Pelvic pain seems to be minimum, I am so happy about it.
But my varicose vein on my leg is painful, I am getting compression stockinhgs this week.
My liver is a bit suffering and my cholesterol is up,. max numbers ever.
I can't be on a diet right now, but I am gonna eat less fried food and salt to help my liver and I'll eat lots of beans and only lean meat to improve my cholesterol.
In a month I havn't gain any weight. I have gained 12kg so far. I measure my belly and it's growing, that's what matters the most now.
I have insomnia. I fall asleep quick but I wake up w/o any reason and stay up for a couple of hours. I don't take naps. This is new for me, I used to be a very deep sleeper. And dreams. Yes, they are clear and colorful. All those hormones!!! Baby moves like crazy, at night too, when I can't go back to sleep.
How are you feeling dreambaby?

Hi Dovkav123, u r having a tough pregnancy aren't u hun :hugs:. Pregnancy is tough enough on its own without any other health problems. I am glad that baby is ok in there and growing all right and I hope u start to feel better soon x

Afm well apart from the occasional tiredness, I am absolutely fine. I go on maternity in 3 weeks and I can't wait :happydance: xx

Thanks for asking hun xx

Cute video and your baby bump!

Itching is normal in pregnancy but in some rare cases itching could be caused by elevated liver enzymes and bile. The condition is called Obstetric Cholestasis. Please talk to your dr.

Have a great wekend!

Thanks Dreambaby6! Congrats on your (almost here) maternity leave!

Congrats! I am 32!
I am making more space for the baby today. The shelves are empty, ready for daipers.
I am wearing compression stockings. First time was so hard to put them on, but now I have practiced enough and it's not too bad, I can survive couple more months. I can walk faster and longer without pain, so i think they help me.
I am almost done with iron pills so my stomach will feel better without them.
I painted couple pictures today. When I buy some thread I'll knitt a blanket.
People keep asking us about the gender, espessially my mom, she wants to know what clothes to buy. My cousin thinks we know but we don't tell, it's not true at all!!!!!!!
Dreambaby, how are you doing?

Happy birthday! You are sooo young! Let your all dreams not just stay dreams!:flower::flower::flower:

twolezzies, how was your party?
Dreambaby, are you done with your work?
ladies, I am aiming towards a natural birth. I have no idea how painful it will be. My cousin said it was like a feeling someone putting hot knife up, my friend said it was just a bad menstrual pain...

I chose a birth center and they don't have any pain killers there. I'll need to be transfered to another floor for that. I hope not.

My other friend did a natural all the way only the last minute she asked for a pill and that ended up her progress and she had to do a c-section. The second child she gave a birth at home. Th ebaby was 4kg.

When we feel pain, the body tells you something is wrong. My liver , my kidneys, appendix... You are worried, stressed out. You can't sleep at night. Dr. google makes you more crazy@!!!
Childbirth is a normal event, nothing wrong with that. If the baby's heartbeat is ok and I am fine. I am not passing out or throwing up. I am not having fever or high blood pressure. I am aiming to go till the end.
If you have fears during a childirth your sympathetic nervous system will kick in and tells your body to fight or flight. All the blood will go to hands and legs prepare you to run and your uterus will be less functioning and your labor will not progress. Relaxation and peace of mind is important during a labor cos your parasympathetic nervous system will kick in and release feeling good hormones. Your body has it's own pain killers you just need to use them.
How do you relax when you feel pain? I can't visulize being in the nice warm place, beach or so. Maybe positive thinking I hope can help.

I am researching about hypnobirthing and this visualisation and message does make sense to me. Please look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCXvY0tauuk&list=PLmPnB9c-LQs9pj-6Msm0W6fi6GYJRNcev&index=3

Not yet hun, last day is Friday. Well child birth is different for everyone. One thing I would advise is to keep an open mind so you don't get too disappointed if things don't go as u planned. Hope u get ur wish though xx

Didn't do much but on Saturday which is my wife's birthday we went to olive garden had a nice dinner

twolezzies,it seems to me in the end of the year you have only bithdays and the 3rd one will add up soon!
I went to midwive and she checked fot the child's heart rate, my urine and blood pressure. We both are healthy so far and hopefully be healhty till grand finalle.
The baby is still breached.

We had our 1st birth preparation class. It really helped with a birthing fear. Midwive told us that birth is natural, don't need big list to prepare for it, you need only love and two hands. Of course prepare for unexpected events, bad baby's position and his droping heart rate. She told us it is so important to sit and walk straight, keep your chest open for the baby and your lungs. Also it is important to sit with your hips open. She showed us all the poses we can do during contractions with our husbands. The best part of this class was relaxation exercise, when a woman lays down and does nothing and the husband does amazing stuff to relax her body.
Also we need to sit up from a laying position like grandmas; from your back, on the side and push your body up with hands. We need to protect abdominal muscles from separating and so on....

Aww i want to go to those kinds of classes but they are way expensive in California

Dreambaby, are you enjoying your maternity leave? Are you doing last minutes preparation for the baby?
Twolezzies, Happy 37 weeks!
It's so unreal! We are getting so close. I'll miss my belly, and little moving worm in there.
Are you gettimg any symptoms?
I have gained 14 kg.
I do get braxton hicks contractions. Sharp pain in my stomach is my new symptom. Heartburn is no fun.
I was dripping urine this morning in bathroom on the floor, couldn't hold it. That's a really crazy symptom. I hope it' s only good news, maybe the bbay is head down and pushing on my bladder.

We went to the second birth preparation course and we talked about the actual birth, how baby is decending down...
She told us that the birth has no logic. there are no rules, you can not estimate the lenght of the birth and how long will it take to open your cervix. Checking it too often, only makes you more nervous.
Midwive showed us birth positions with our partners, I am interested in water birth, however it's only one sitting position in the tub.

If my water breaks and it's pink, milky or clear and my contractions are far away, I still can stay at home. However, if my water brakes w/o pain, contractions, it's not good.
Green water could indicate that baby is in stress, he might grab his umbilical cord, shut his oxygen and his bowels reacts expelling feces. In this case we need to go to the center right away.

I have 4 more courses in 4 weeks, I hope I'll make it...

Happy thanksgiving everyone

baby is not trying to come out now if she doesnt come out soon I'll take to the doctor about being induce. At first she was always trying to cone out but not anymore . Last night was pretty touch had some contractions and the pain caused me to vomit so hopefully we get more of that soon cause those seem to be the real deal. I have some pelvic pain but for now we are waiting

Happy Thanksgiving to you too:flower:

I am so sorry that you are in pain. I hope a warm bath with a sea salt can make you feel better.

It is too early to induce you. Please be patient, she will come soon, when she is ready. In the last week of pregnancy your antibodies are crossing umbilical cord and giving partial immunity to your lady bug.
Induction is not good. Contractions gets too painful, and it may lead to a c-section.
Please, please wait, hun. She will be in your arms very soon.

My baby's head is down!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
We both seem to be healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"