Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i thought it was gonna snow here today, waking to the shop it started raining but it was wat looked like in between snow and rain, was odd, id say if it goes down another degree or two it would snow

well my gas ran out this morning after only being on for 3 mins and adam had the gas card on him and he was at work! :(
he came in from work and we were all wrapped up with covers and hotbots.
my hands were like ice!!

It was snowing in donegal here the other day, miles from me but in same country at least.

https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=10day;sess= great now my snow chances have fallen! GRRR! this thing changes to much.

I want it to snow :brat: It is not even that cold here really. I have only had frost on my windscreen once this year and it is fecking December tomorrow!!!

at the min its 8 VERY windy and raining!! :nope:
DAMB YORKSHIRE WEATHER!!!!

Its actually cold in here, my bed has two quilts on it and electric blanket. Brrr, not fair getting that without snow. Seems a crime to me.

yer!!
it says it 8 but nooooooooo wayyyyyy is it that!!
my feet feel like ice!

It's going too far now...who is going to join me in writing to the met office to complain?xx

yer i think were gunna have to!!

Dear met office,
WHERES OUR FRICKING SNOW!!!!!!
it better be here by next week!

Miss B Warned

Dear Met Office

We know its not your fault we have no snow but we have no one else to blame so you just have to take the buck on this one. I know you sometimes get rain wrong where you say it dosnt rain and the suns out yet I am being drenched and havnt seen sun in days. But you havnt predicted any snow yet not even wrongly, this is unacceptable. I feel betrayed to have your weather widget on my desktop now.

As of way of compensation I think its only fair that you give a white christmas to your customers who are loyal to you in watching your weather reports. And maybe some coupons for "get out of rain days" wouldnt go amiss.

Yours BNB forum of mums
(angry hormonal mums who if they dont get their way with snow ..head will roll).
XOXOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back