Countdown to snow :) (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
28th Nov it was Alex who was born that day and weirdly enough when William was born it snowed then to. I only give birth when it snows it seems.

Vix you where on my facebook you know me lol I just like taking pics as a hobby.

I have you on Flickr but I dont know my log in anymore lol can I add you on FB, I love taking (although I am new to photos) and looking at photos xx

28th Nov it was Alex who was born that day and weirdly enough when William was born it snowed then to. I only give birth when it snows it seems.

Vix you where on my facebook you know me lol I just like taking pics as a hobby.

I have you on Flickr but I dont know my log in anymore lol can I add you on FB, I love taking (although I am new to photos) and looking at photos xx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=696505568&ref=tn_tnmn sure theres the link. I upload much the same there as flickr anyway. No one ever really comments I think I pee people off with pics or something :blush:

It snowed 3rd December here last year but we were last of UK to get it.:growlmad:

I remember that. I "wasn't allowed out" due to being heavily pregnant and it was more ice than snow. My bby was born 5 weeks early on 7th December, and I'd collapsed outside the house. The snow had almost gone, thankfully, but it was freezing and I'd been laying out there at least 20minutes (that was the length of time between 2 different people calling an ambulance) ...

Yeah the health visitors battled up the drive way here skidding down it and near killing themselves getting here. Only ones that would come out. I remember after xmas in the thaw my pipes bust and brought down my bedroom ceiling revealing the darlict part upstairs which looked creepy. I had to sleep in my living room for months as my windows where out getting remade, special windows that took a while to make as they had to look the same as old ones. So as well I wasnt in that room when it happened. Was nice with fire going though and warmer to sleep in livingroom.

There was more snow in later December and January though. A midwife was due to come see us and couldn't get there. Then a HV came and it took her ages to be able to leave again!

We're forecast snow from the 5th December- West Midlands :D

If it doesn;t snow in the next 2 days my guess has gone out the window BUGGER!!! Come on someone must bein the the Shetlands or something, they are the most likely to get snow first!!!

Is It only me that doesn't think we will have snow till Jan!

My dad lives in Norway he hasn't got snow there just yet so I think we will be waiting a bit.

Though now I've said that It will sown tomorrow, just to make me look like a numpty!

Well according to my local paper, it said that next week the temps are gunna come right down to 6-7 degrees during the day!
Annnddd a proffesional weather person said its impossible to predict that there will be no snow before christmas, because the UKs weather is so unpredictable.
It can change just like that!
they can only predict the weather for the next 7 days and after that its just guess work!!
so theres hope ladies!!

https://www.exactaweather.com/UK_Long_Range_Forecast.html says it will snow here in dec!

it was 7 degrees yesterday :D id say if the soil gets cooler it would prob snow then :happydance: its 8 today tho grr just needs to stay down lol

:thumbup:
think its deffo gunna be colder this week!
that wind last night was terrible!!
scared the hell out of me! lol

Met office observations in my area says at 8pm the temp dropped to 3.5 degrees. I only ever weather watch for snow and maybe a sunny day in summer.Oh on thusday the night temp is 1 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back