Counting down to November...

jesterjigger

TTC as of September!!!
Reaction score
DH and I have decided we want to start trying in November. I am *so* excited to see that this site has a waiting to try area! I've been looking for a place to join but didn't fit in at the regular TTC places, but that doesn't make me any less excited to be thinking about November! Our originial timeline had been to start trying in May or so, but that's changed and I'm kind of glad. I was leaving it up to my husband and he decided to try sooner rather than later.

I'm glad, because I'm in the military, and really didn't want to have to tell my next commander that we're trying to get pregnant, but wouldn't want to end up pregnant right before a deployment, making it seem like I was just trying to get out of it, so this way we'll show up at our next base pregnant with no surprises to anyone or seeming as if we started trying as soon as we got word that I was deploying.

I have a check up with my gynecologist at the beginning of September, so I plan on asking some questions then, but I'm using the next couple of weeks to inform myself so that I know what questions to ask, and also make the lifestyle changes that will make conceiving easier. (Who knew I'd have to abandon lavender for the period of trying and early stages of pregnancy???)

So, hello everyone, I'm off to read the boards now. I was wondering though, is anyone else going to begin trying in November? It's looking like I'll be ready at the beginning and very end of November, but we'll wait until after mid-November to try for silly reasons. I was born August 6 (8/6) at 8:06 and weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. I got engaged in 2006 and married at age 26, so part of me would love to get pregnant in 2008 and give birth when I'm 28. It's silly, and I don't *really* expect it to work out that way, but it'd be a nice continuation of my trend if it did. (6 is my lucky number and 8 is my back up lucky number)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->