Couple of symptoms.. 9dpo?

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
Hey there! I've had the whole pregnancy intuition for about a week and I just started what I think are symptoms. Feeling bloated and gassy, cramps down there but not like AF cramps (kind of off to my side), Feeling hormonal and angry at the most stupidest of things and fatigue.

I havent got morning sickness or sore boobs yet but then I didnt have them with my daughter.
Will keep you all posted as soon as I test though :)

Good luck:flower:
I am also 9dpo.
Last night I had pinching type pains on my left side that woke me up. Have had general cramping as well for a few days.
Wet cm since O.
Gassy:blush:

Both of you are looking good symptom wise!

I really hope you've caught those eggys! xx

lol me too! I've been wanting another baby for so long! :D
I've had a bit of diorhea (cant spell it) is this a symptom? or just generally being sickly.. makes a change as the traffic wasn't moving for a while lol

I think the pains i would describe are also kinda sharpish crampy pains.. Also I may have morning sickness woohoo! Bring on the late period!

have the exact same symptoms at 9dpo.
hoping for us!!!
Have you tried to keep track of your symptoms on
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/
I find it's excellent to compair to previous months.

Lilybelle, if you think you may have ms - that is a very positive development:thumbup:

Babyhopes - thanks - I did not know you could compare months - that is interesting.

AFM - I was thinking of testing today 10dpo but decided to wait - two things that are usually early signs for me did not happen - Sharp pain in the pelvic area upon geting up suddenly and waking up at night to pee (usually 12/13 dpo)
Think will be a chicken and wait till one or the other:blush:
I still had various side and assorted cramps twinges yesterday...still constipated - so hope that means my progesterone is still pumping.
Still think my sense of smell is stronger at times but it could just be wishful thinking.
I have a 15 day LP so time yet to be wishful:flower:

Lilybelle, if you think you may have ms - that is a very positive development:thumbup:

Babyhopes - thanks - I did not know you could compare months - that is interesting.

AFM - I was thinking of testing today 10dpo but decided to wait - two things that are usually early signs for me did not happen - Sharp pain in the pelvic area upon geting up suddenly and waking up at night to pee (usually 12/13 dpo)
I still had various side and assorted cramps twinges yesterday...still constipated - so hope that means my progesterone is still pumping.
Still think my sense of smell is stronger at times but it could just be wishful thinking.

I found that I'm peeing more often now aswell but I thought that was down to UTI :\ Good luck for your future test! fingers crossed for a BFP for both of us!

I found that I'm peeing more often now aswell but I thought that was down to UTI :\ Good luck for your future test! fingers crossed for a BFP for both of us!

I think I may be too:shrug:Seem to need to go with less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->