couple questions..

candybones

Reaction score
So my last period was 34 days ago and I tested positive on an ovulation stick either last Sunday or monday..when would be a good time to test? I hate being so irregular.. and also I work stocking shelves at night and I'm worried sone things may be too heavy to lift..what is the rule about lifting things if you are possibly pg?

nooo lifting at all!!!! well that is wat i say! xxx

i am not 100% sure but they say it is okay yo use your arms but if you strcth it can damage the placenta and to your own body..

they say to look up ways to lift things white you are pregnant..

i hope this helps

:hugs:

Thanks so much :) ill look that up. Any ideas about testing?

it is way to early hun if you tested posative on ovulation sunday or monay it would only make you 6dpo or 7dpo.. i have not tested ealry befrore so i am not sure what depo can you get a posative..
But i think that 6dpo and 7dpo is very to early hun xx

Oh here I was thinking I was 8 or 9 doo. I didn't really get those sticks. When you test positive does that mean you are o that day or fertile that day? Sorry for stupid questions

its not a silly question hun

they say when you get that posative then you can ovulate any where from 12-32 hours i think!!!! << may be wrong! you could be 8 or 9 dpo hun but you are not sure on your dates.. xxx

candybones -- you probably ovulated either Sunday or Monday -- same as me which makes you either 8 or 9 dpo. I've been fighting the urge to test because I know it's still too early. The absolute earliest positive preggo test I've ever heard about/seen is 10dpo, so I would wait until at least that long before wasting tests. But even then, you could not be getting accurate results -- it all depends on how much HcG your body is producing and how sensitive the test is that you are using. The longer you wait, the more HcG your body will produce (if you ARE preggo) which will make for a stronger preggo test. Sorry for the novel...hope that helps!

Just wanted to comment because I'm in the same boat as you girly! :)

I got a positive opk on Sunday which means I would ovulate in the next 24hrs, I am currently 8dpo so in the same boat as you guys! I am going to test on FRiday when I will be 11dpo as I did get a positive before at 11dpo though it was faint lol I hate this waiting game because I am rubbish at it lol

Good luck!!

Awe thank you guys so much! I took one the day after and it was neg so maybe since I didnt test the day before I got the pos it may have been pos then too. Idk but it was neg after that day. I hope you guys get your bfp!! I just bought 3 tests so I think ill start testing the 30.:) thanks for the help!

I got a positive opk on Sunday which means I would ovulate in the next 24hrs, I am currently 8dpo so in the same boat as you guys! I am going to test on FRiday when I will be 11dpo as I did get a positive before at 11dpo though it was faint lol I hate this waiting game because I am rubbish at it lol

Good luck!!

WOW you're strong! I'll consider myself lucky if I can hold out til Thursday! :) Good luck!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!! It's all about positive mental attitude, right? (well I suppose sperm and eggs have something to do with it too....but you know what I mean) :winkwink:

i tested at 20dpo!!!!! i cant belive i left it that long lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->