Coventry Meet in May????

Sounds lovely. My diary is jam packed for May (only Monday / tuesday afternoons are mainly free at the moment) so go ahead and arrange stuff around others and i'll see if I can make it.

I'll be up for it depending on the date. I have stuff planned 12th and 21st

hi i live just outside coventry and am looking at making some new friends for me and my son jacob. would love a meet up, just let me know when x

im not working at the minute so am pretty much free everyday. as for location hmmm... how about coombe? theres a cafe there if the weathers not up to much and plenty to do if its nice.
anna x

Good idea but most of us either cant drive or dont have access to cars. x

Oh sorry didn't think about that, it is a bit out of the way. I don't really know Coventry that well so don't know where else to suggest. I'm easy though so wherever is fine by me x

Our options are purple palace ot Ikea i think so its up to everyone what suits them. I am not available tomorow and would rather a meet after 1pm.

purple palace sounds great, although i've never seen it before in ikea which floor is it on? i can do almost any day and time, but jacob has his mmr on tuesday (i'm dreading it!). so for us it would be best to make it the end of the week or any time after that x

How about thursday then? Just one thing abut Ikea tho, the comfy corner has gone now!! its just normal chairs and tables and toys now.

So shall we say purple palace? Or is everyone happy with Ikea?

I dont mind either, Ikea is easier to get too and has yummier cakes :lol: but if the LOs will enjoy PP more i dont mind finding my way there :thumbup:

I can do thursday too providing everything goes ok with jacobs injection. I don't mind either but will need directions to purple palace pls :)

https://www.blackchili.co.uk/tinytimcentre/purpleplanet/index.html

will you be driving or busing it? x

i'll be driving, just looked it up on google maps and it looks like theres a car park nearby. so are we decided on purple palace? what time suits everyone?

The carpark is ok but a bit costly there is free parking for 2 hours on the road if you are lucky enough to get in there. lol

Like i said any time after 1 suits me better but im easy and can change what im doing to suit.

x

Hi Cov ladies,

I'm not free this wk, got 2 more paperwork days weds and thur then on mat leave but am at an NCT mummy meet fri. other than that i'm free right up until bean is born!!!!

May have to leave this one but keep me posted if another going ahead soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->