Coventry Meet in May????

hi ladies im really sorry i carnt make it Logan has just had his hearing tests rescheduled for thursday :nope:

oh no! i'm another one that can't do thursday now, i've got a job interview. maybe we can arrange something for next week instead?

Yep next week sounds good, i cant do friday as im getting all the food / decorations ready for Jadens first birthday as dictated to me by the MIL lol.

xx

looks like we have a date ladies !!

So where are we meeting ?

Sorry I won't make it next week. I have the house inspection :dohh: my memory is awful at the moment

:-( bubbles, but are we still going to meet? and where? x

i can still do thursday, any time is fine for me. ikea or purple palace were our suggestions of where to meet. ikea would be easier for me to get too but is there much there to keep the kids entertained?

Not much to keep Jaden happy in there now he is walking but ill go with the majority vote. xx

have we decided where yet?? im going to be in town from about 11.30 so if possible somewhere i can take Eden for some lunch. Cant remember if they did food at purple planet lastweek sam??

Yes they do do food i guess thats a good choice so that the LO's have something to keep them amuzed.

purple planet sounds good then !

any time is good for me logan eats lunch at 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"