Coventry Meet!!!!

i dont care aslong as they have nice comfy padded chairs for me sore bum/hips/back:rofl:

The transport museum has a nice cafe or there is BBs in west orchards !

Anywhere they have coffee !

I don't mind either! i've never been to the transport museum before, is that the enterance opposite sainsburys?? Is bb's the one with the sofas!!!
Which has the most room for all our luggage!
Very excited, this will be Lexie's first official baby meeting! xx

sofas and space. bbs isnt that busy yet u have crappy chairs at transport museum :) i say bbs but its up to all you lot as im just bringing me and my bump your bringing babys too :)

I don't mind. Transport museum is lovely but thinking about the times I have been its always quite busy so may be a bit cramped with all our stuff- popped in there yesterday and there is only one small sofa as well!

BBs sounds like a good idea - at least we know we can get a sofa :happydance:

im free all day so can fit in with everyone else :)

I think the afternoon is best for nikki so she can drop daisy to nursery first but me im free anytime !

Anytime is good for me ............

Anytime is good for me. Can fit in with everyone else.

I am :happydance:

I still have my eye on the chocolate brownie we saw in B&B's! Even had a dream about it :blush:

Me too!!!
mmmmmm chocolate brownie sounds lovely!!!! May have to join you there!
What time suits Nikkip75 as she has to drop her lo at nursery.....
Think the rest of us were easy on the time.
Looking forward to it should i buy a carnation for my hair? or shall i just stalk random women with pushchairs and bumps!! LOL

hiya :wave:

im gonna drop daisy of at nursery at 1pm so will jump the bus into town and waddle my way up there, so should be 1.30/1.45.

keep a seat warm for me!!!

Ok ladies see you monday at bbs shall we say 1.30 - 1.45 ???

See you there everyone xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->