cow and gate comfort

vanessa

Reaction score
HV suggested trying May on this as she still suffers with her tummy

Anyone used it?

Which Avent teats worked best?

Thanks

Hi hun we used this milk for leeon at first the milk is very thick and clogs the teats

we eventually used Avent 3's not the normal ones but they have specifif ones where you turn the teat to babies nose and it has a big hole in the teat and lines on the side marking 1 2 and 3 for thicker flows i got them from boots

i use this for my daughter and its the only milk thats really agreed with her belly, she's still on it now and she's nearly 7 months, it does tend to go thick quite quickly.

Max was on Aptimil and suffered really badly so we swapped to Cow and Gate Comfort and never looked back. We use the variable avent teat on either setting 2 or 3. The preparation of the milk is a tad laborious (making sure the water is warm before adding formula) and because of the warm water you cant buy any premade cartons. In saying that Max is sooooo much happier so definitely worth it!

Max was on Aptimil and suffered really badly so we swapped to Cow and Gate Comfort and never looked back. We use the variable avent teat on either setting 2 or 3. The preparation of the milk is a tad laborious (making sure the water is warm before adding formula) and because of the warm water you cant buy any premade cartons. In saying that Max is sooooo much happier so definitely worth it!

VARIABLE teat thats the word i was looking for but the packet is marked with a number 3 x

and we too found the water has to be warm as if its too cold just goes gunky but also too hot and it does the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->