cow and gate formula

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
does anyone else use cow and gate formula?

it has a built in leveler in the carton and i find that its useless.

i scrape the spoon under it to level off the formula and it always seem to take too much off.

it would be a good invention if it worked.
anyone else find this or is it just me?

I've never had any problems, so can't help you there

xx

is it just me then?

you ment to scrap it under the leveler,right?

I never had the problem...i always thought it was really good x

i use it ok took a while to get the knack.I kind of hold it so the handle is going straight up if that makes sense so its on its side :hugs:

like fill it up and imagine you are running the handle upwards up the leveler first.....only way i can describe

We use Cow & Gate & used to use Aptamil which has exactly the same packaging as made by same firm. Never had any probs with the leveller, I do it in one swoop, take a scoop of the powder then scrape over the leveller with the scoop handle pointing upwards - easier for me to show you - quick vid with my phone - hope it helps, you'll soon get the knack!
https://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/?action=view&current=02092008012.flv

thanks bev, thats how i do it.

its just getting the hang of it,im slowly getting there.

Yeah - It took me about 2 weeks to be able to open the box without a struggle - really can't understand what was soo hard:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah - It took me about 2 weeks to be able to open the box without a struggle - really can't understand what was soo hard:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO :rofl:

When i got through my first tub i opened the 2nd and went to pour the little left in the other into the new one and wondered why it didnt come out but was there everytime i looked! i tried about 5 times before realising the lip bit from the cover round the outside! :hissy:

LMAO :rofl:

When i got through my first tub i opened the 2nd and went to pour the little left in the other into the new one and wondered why it didnt come out but was there everytime i looked! i tried about 5 times before realising the lip bit from the cover round the outside! :hissy:

Oh - don't even get me started on that one:rofl: I regularly have milk powder everywhere trying to to do that - I feel so clumsy!:blush:

lol, it did happen to me too, i found it hard to open the box. i still get a bit of problem to open the lid sometime tho.
But yea im using the cow and gate and i do find the leveler useful. its just i get confused counting the number of spoons smetime and end up adding mre spoon and hve to do it all over again.

:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"