Cow & gate pepti junior and carobel

_Nell

mummy
Reaction score
LO has just been prescibed this ( with ranitidine). I pick it up tomorrow.

I currently feed expressed breast milk with 1 aptamil readymade a day so have no experience of powder formula at all.

Can someone tell me how they make this up? Can it be pre- prepped? Any advice on how much carobel to not give constipation ?
I use dr browns with size 2 teats at the moment will they be ok?

Any tips or experience to share would be great!

If you mean how do you make up using formula powder? You add 1 scoop of powder to every 1oz of water. It says formula has to be made fresh for every feed but it's up to you if you take on their advice. I pre make my babies bottles and put them in the fridge and warm when needed. This is how they did it when she was in hospital. I have no experience with carobel I'm afraid but I know it's a thickening agent so you may need to go up a teat size as dr brown teats are slower anyway x

Thanks, yes i meant can you ignore the guide and pre prep to put in the fridge :)

I thought i'd read this wasn't an option due to clumping with some of the special formulas and / or carobel.

Tbh i'm not sue about using the carobel as LO isn't really sicky and i think that's what the carobel helps - do you use the c&g pepti without then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->