cows milk

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
Tylers 1 in 9 days his almost out of formula will it be ok to switch him to cows milk now since he's so close to 12 months?

I switched Dec at 11.5 months and it was fine, he was actually getting cows milk from about 6 months in his cereal and little tastes in his sippy just to get him used to it.

Hi,

Why you are giving cow milk to your baby. It will make chance to get cough. Try to give breast milk up to 3years old.

Yeah you'll be fine to give him cows milk now as he's near enough 1 x

Hi,

Why you are giving cow milk to your baby. It will make chance to get cough. Try to give breast milk up to 3years old.

Huh??

Anyway yeah it will be fine, i hope the switchover goes smoothly x

I cant wait to get max to drink cows milk lol hes getting it in his sippy cup mixed with his formula and also gets it with his cereal :)

I gradually switched my son when he was about 11 months old. I started giving homo milk in his cereal, but remained with formula for his bottles. Now he's about 11.5 months and fully on homo milk.
Nothing really changed, however at the beginning of the month he had a terrible diaper rash, but it could have been due to teething as well, so who knows. Now he's perfectly fine :)

I gradually switched my son when he was about 11 months old. I started giving homo milk in his cereal, but remained with formula for his bottles. Now he's about 11.5 months and fully on homo milk.
Nothing really changed, however at the beginning of the month he had a terrible diaper rash, but it could have been due to teething as well, so who knows. Now he's perfectly fine :)

Ive always wondered about when we do the switch ..Im So WORRIED about him not getting enough vitamins and what not ? my mum always gave me a bottle of formula at night until i was 3 years old mabey thats why ?

Max eats 3 times a day cereal , fruit, meat & veg and mabey a yogurt but ive been led to think non of that food actually replaces his vitimins :(

Caitlins on cows milk now - sort of!!!

She won't take it on its own so we started with 6oz forumula 2oz full fat milk shes now on 3oz formula 5oz full fat milk! :D

Hi,

Not everyone breastfeeds... and I breastfeed, and Alexa coughs/gets colds???? anyway, guidelines in my babys first year Food Book from the hospital says homo milk can be given anywhere from 9 months-12 months, so it should be fine!!!

I had Olivia weighed today and the health visitor advised to try and start giving Olivia a pint of cows milk a day. She already has it in her cereal so I gave her 5oz in a bottle today after her dinner with no formula in and she loved it :happydance:

Toby was 1 on Sunday:cake:and I started giving him cows milk on Friday....he seems to prefer it to his formula:baby:

I missed this one!
Hi,

What a waste of a signup to be cursed at under peoples breath!

LMAO @ whoever said don't they have teeth :rofl:

I missed this one!
Hi,

What a waste of a signup to be cursed at under peoples breath!

LMAO @ whoever said don't they have teeth :rofl:

I thought it was a bit silly. I'm passionate about breastfeeding but obviously not everyone does this or carries on until their kids go to school:dohh:

The question was clearly a bottlefeeding question so you'd think people would just answer appropriately or skip the thread if they don't like it....that's what I do (apart from this occasion obviously:rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->