CP Checkers - Experiences?

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Hey girls! Back for round 2! I accidentally ended up in the TWW a month early but still kind of excited :) I am not well versed in CP checking, I did it a bit but mostly around labour time with DD. I will add that I know CP is not a good way to know (by any means) if I am preggo or not and its different for everyone (but let's face it, symptom spotting can be a little fun right?) so what was ur CP at 9-10 dpo? And when did u get BFP? My CP right now is high, just within reach, medium hard feeling(?) and closed...

Mine was about like yours at around that time. Got my BFP at 9dpo. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply Bubbles! I'm feeling like from what I've read, my CP should be in the medium to lower than "just within reach "high" by this point in my cycle? My first few days after I was expected to O (and we BD'd) I felt weird, possible super early "do they really exist" symptoms but they have basically tapered off. Just thought I'd check CP and was kind of surprised it was up so high! (i couldn't reach it laying down and checking... i had to adjust myself to reach). and the cervix felt almost straight up and down, not kind of tilted forward.. it felt different. i guess we'll see! I am anxious to start testing but know i should give it a few more days.. i think i was 10 or 11 dpi when i got my bfp last time! :D

Mine went so far back up I couldn't reach it around that time (I even have really long fingers) then went back down so low I was sure I was going to start my period, but it wasn't hard it was soft like my lips, if that makes sense so it was different than it had ever been!

Mine was the exact opposite :) I found out at 10dpo and it was low...but like Luckybug it felt softer like lips. Good way to describe!

i am not so sure how to describe my cervix, hard or soft, I've always had a problem figuring that out... i know they say like the tip of your nose is hard but i have a squishy nose.. and "soft" and "closed" are kind of like oxymorons to me lol. it just feels medium. not hard, not cushy soft. i guess if i purse my lips as hard as i can it might feel like that? i dunno. keeping my mind active. i just wasted $15 and POAS and got a BFN, not surprised in the least lol.

Mine was super high and closed from about 4-8 dpo and then right around 9 and 10 dpo it dropped and was soft, like puckered lips, and I started having a lot of CM and thought for sure af was about to ariive any day. Got my bfp on 11 dpo, about 2 days before af was due. GL :)

In November (with mc) it was very high from ovulation onwards. It never came down. With this pregnancy it was low throughout the tww, closed and hard too. Thought for sure I was out. Didnt move up until after I got a bfp.

Check out my chart in my sig....I don't know if CP really means ANYTHING (many say it doesn't) and I don't have the answer, but I am pregnant and I recorded my CP EVERYDAY. Happy stalking :)

I've been checking my position for a very long time (mostly to get an idea of where my cycles are, when suspected ovulation is/was, when period will arrive). Normally mine is low and open(ish) within the few days before I'm supposed to start.

Last night I checked and it was higher (not super high - it was much higher with my first) and closed. Got bpf this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->