Cppeace I need your help??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi Cppeace I was wondering if you could help me with my hcg numbers? I went and did first blood January 17 and # were 5.91 exactly a week later the 24 it was 651. How do you count the doubling, I did a calculator online that showed me my numbers was doubling every 24 hours, but how much would it be approximately a week from the 24? Just curious:winkwink:

Numbers are good though so I don't worry about that, have taken a first response rapid too and test line was super strong to a point were the control line was weak lol.

I'm not an expert at hcg numbers as I am not a medical person, but I have read that doubling anywhere from 36-60 hours is in the normal range.
For math let's round you off to 6 on the 17th. Let's put you doubling at 36 instead of 48.
17th morning you were at 6 that means 18th night you'd be at 12, 20th morn you'd be at 24, 21 night you'd be at 48, 23 morn you'd be at 96, 24 night you'd be at 192.
So yeah you're new numb is way higher than what is normal for doubling. I'd say the probability of multiples is high with hcg doubling that fast- not guaranteed but likely by hcg number.

You should be able to confirm with a scan between 12 and 16 weeks.

Oh and to answer at the rate you are doubling you should be around 50,000-80,000 in a week.

I love CP! She's so awesome! She knows sooooo much!! But yes I'd agree with the maths and multiples --- oooh how exciting! Can't wait to see if CP is right!!

I would agree with CP! That doubling time is crazy!!!! I'm definitely guessing multiples! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->