cradle cap

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
Anyone know the best way to get rid of it?
Harry has it a bit and i want to get rid of it before it gets bad, he doesnt have a lot of hair and its all at the front of his hairline bless him!!

Dylan had it quite bad when he was a baby and i used dentinox shampoo but it gave him a sore rash so i dont want to use that on harry.

Anyone know anything that works?????

Kathryn had cradle cap and we just put some baby oil on it several times, and it worked.

Put baby oil on his head leave for about 5 mins then comb through, you may have to comb a bit hard to remove all the cradle cap but that is fine you wont hurt him, then just wash as normal. xx

I agree with sabby, thats what I used with my eldest and it worked well. You may have to do this a couple of times but it does work.

baby oil is fab .milie had loads of cradel cap i hated it we used it about 8 times then it came out xxxxxxxxx

Baby oil or olive oil works. I actually found Oilatum has worked fab on Ollie as it's put in his bath for his excema and has kept his cradle cap at bay x

Hi ya, oil didnt work for elliot-the dentinox shampoo did though....although you don't want to use it. We use it as a regular shampoo now as well.

keely.

Put olive oil on, wait for it to sink in, about 5 minutes. I bought a cradle cap kit but you could use a terry exfoliating glove if you want...scrub (gently) in circles and loosen it up. Brushes didn't work for us. The exfoliating glove really stirs it all up though, prepare to be disgusted if he has a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->