cramping 8, 9, and 10 dpo...??

ltrip84

Mom and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all. This is my second month on Femara and I have been having on and off dull cramps since 8dpo (now 10 dpo) with twinges here and there. I didn't experience this last month. I was wondering if this means AF is coming (my temps are still high and my last luteal phase was 14 days) or is this a possible early sign of pregnancy?

I'm not sure, but I'm cramping too!!! TTC #1 so I don't have much advice. FX for us both!!!

It feels like af cramps but I am tentative to take any meds just in case something is trying to stick down there!

LOL!! What dpo are you? I started to get a headache today and I had to remind myself not to take excedrine (my usual) just in case!

I don't chart (it was making me crazy TTC lady) so I am guessing I am about 7 or 8 DPO.

I recently had a diagnostic lap (normal) so I'm hoping that since my tubes were flushed with water, my chances are increased this cycle. Gotta cling to hope!

Oh and I have had headaches too!! But I can always find a logical reason to explain things. I am trying to cut out soda - so my headaches may be caffeine related.

Well, I'm 11 dpo today and I swear I have a faint positive. I dug my test out of the trash from yesterday and it is a very very faint positive although it didn't show anything when I looked at it yesterday. I had cramping since 8dpo, acid reflux at 9dpo, and VERY tired at 10 dpo (slept about 11 hours last night). Hopefully you get the same results! Fingers crossed for you!

FX for you!!! I haven't ever even had a faint line! :-( Hoping for one very soon!!!

Me either. This is my first faint line EVER in my life and after 18 months of trying. Hopefully its the same for u. Let me know how it goes. I will be thinking about u.

I've been reading up on the Femara. How did it make you feel when you were taking it? It certainly looks like it's helping! :)

The first month I was really moody and emotional, and aI some verybut mild hot flashes but that's about it. I'm not sure it was really the Femara messing with my moods or if I was just having a bad month (emotionally). The second month everything was just fine. No side effects. I ovulated both months on 2.5 mg along with metformin and pioglitizone. I didn't respond to Clomid when I tried it last year.

With my last pregnancy I had AF type cramping a day or two before my BFP. But its very confusing because AF cramps mean AF too lol.
I am in the same boat as u right now, except I think I am 13 dpo.My cycles are usually 30 days long and on CD26 (7 dpo) I had cramps for only a few minutes. I thought for sure the witch was on my door step! Nothing happened...Yesterday I had some AF cramps in the morning then some dull cramps that felt a little different than AF. By noon they were gone. I am on CD32 and waiting for BFP or AF.

How is everyone doing!? I'm on day 24 of 27/28 so I'm symptom spotting like it's my job. I hate wishing away time but I REALLY wish it was Thursday already!!

Have you tested yet?

I had my blood test today at 14dpo. My hcg was 221.2! :)) Still cramping some.

Congrats!!!

I have not yet tested. I am going to try to wait until af is due Thursday or Friday.

TMI here but usually if hubby and I baby dance right before af is due, I will spot a little. It's usually a pretty good indicator of af arriving. And, well, no spotting today.

It could be nothing but I'm clinging to nothing for now!!

That happens to me sometimes too. Bding seems to help bring on AF a little earlier. I guess it just helps things come out. lol. Good luck and keep me updated! Things sound good so far!

I am out! :witch: AF is currently prepared for landing... my temp has dropped and all my normal AF symptoms are here. Right on time for me too. Booooo!!!!!

:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that... :( I know how frustrating that is to be let down every month. Next thing you know, you'll expect to be let down and a BFP will show up! :) Hopefully next month is THE MONTH.

Wow. I can't imagine how hard that is. Well, I looked at your journal and something occurred to me--My insurance doesn't cover any fertility medications, but when I was prescribed Letrozole as the generic of Femara, since it is actually considered a cancer drug and is used off label as a fertility drug, mine only cost about $4. I think if it was considered an actual fertility medication, then the insurance wouldn't have given me a break on it. Have you checked into seeing how much 2.5 mg of Letrozole would cost you? It's worth a shot. Clomid cost me about $35+ per month and my insurance sucks bad. It doesn't cover ANYTHING until I meet a very HIGH deductible.

I know your gyno may not be comfortable with prescribing femara, but does your insurance company provide a website where you can check the estimated cost of prescriptions?

Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->