cramping 8, 9, and 10 dpo...??

Wow. I can't imagine how hard that is. Well, I looked at your journal and something occurred to me--My insurance doesn't cover any fertility medications, but when I was prescribed Letrozole as the generic of Femara, since it is actually considered a cancer drug and is used off label as a fertility drug, mine only cost about $4. I think if it was considered an actual fertility medication, then the insurance wouldn't have given me a break on it. Have you checked into seeing how much 2.5 mg of Letrozole would cost you? It's worth a shot. Clomid cost me about $35+ per month and my insurance sucks bad. It doesn't cover ANYTHING until I meet a very HIGH deductible.

I know your gyno may not be comfortable with prescribing femara, but does your insurance company provide a website where you can check the estimated cost of prescriptions?

Just an idea.

I read about Femara... but wasn't sure if it would be something I could take. My ObGyn didn't think that Clomid would work for me... but I just sent him a message to ask about Femara! Thanks for the suggestion!!

Let me know and keep me updated! Fingers crossed for you!

How are things going for you Libbysue?

On CD13. Hopeful for a good month! How are YOU doing!? How is everything going? :hugs:

Not too much more waiting this month-You should be close to O now right?

Doing good so far. I have my first appointment on Friday and I hope everything goes well. 6w1d today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->