Cramping and bleeding-updated! *

firstbaby1985

Reaction score
I've felt really crampy the past few days and now have had red blood when wiping for the past 2 hours. Still got period type cramps. I don't know what to do :(

I would say get yourself to your doc or up to the hospital hun. Hope everything's okay!

yes as others have said i would get onto the epu. good luck hun xx

I can't get out the house cause my boyfriends out and I gotta stay in with my wee one :( I just checked my pad which had a wee bit blood and when I wiped , the blood was a bit sticky. I think it's a clot :(

Nothing I can really do apart from wait I guess

Ring epac tomorrow and request a scan to put your mind at rest x

I have a private scan booked for Sunday morning. Don't know whether to wait.

Hopefully it is just a bleed and not coming from the baby. Fingers crossed for you whatever you decide! Bleeding any time during pregnancy is scary...

Hey all, so still feeling crampy but no blood today as yet, not on pad or when wiping. Phoned EPU and earliest they can scan me is wed. I have a private scan on Sunday morning which was booked ages ago so I guess I'll find out then what's happening. So glad my bleeding has stopped but cramps are concerning!

Any help?

Crikey thats a rubbish response from epac!! U think cramping at that stage can be pretty normal as things are stretching. Good luck for sunday x

They are only open till 4:30 and there's nothing really they can do apart from confirm it. I have a private scan on Sunday. Earliest I would get id think. It's not much blood and it's kinda stringy, it's more the cramps that are concerning me!

Good luck for Sunday, fingers crossed for u xx

Good luck for Sunday, fingers crossed for u xx

Good luck for tomorrow! Hope everything goes well. I had cramps at the beginning too. Hopefully it's nothing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->